Well folks after some field experience with Knight and Hale's New Rack Blaster grunt call I can honestly say its the loudest yet very easily controlled grunt call I have used. It has just the right cadence to the clicks and proper tone. I had a prototype for some time now including last season with spectacular results!! However I wanted to make sure the production line version was up to par. IT IS!
I have always believed that most grunt calls were to quiet and didnt provide enough volume and sound, well this one finally does.
Yes I am a pro-staffer for K&H, but I simply wouldnt reccomend it, if I didnt feel it was right.
A few tips for using any type of grunt call.
1. USE IT!! make sure a buck can hear you, dont be afraid to blow it! I blow it until I see the buck give some kind of response.

2. All deer can and will respond to a grunt call, not everytime, but there is a window of opportunity where just about every buck is vulnerable.
3. On mature deer (3.5 years +) a decoy can be very helpfull, older wiser bucks alot of times will hang up waiting to see another deer.
4. the snort and wheeze is also a deadly call, sometimes even more than the grunt call.
The Knight and Hale deer kit comes with the new Rack Blaster, Snort Wheezer and Pack Rack. I nver go into the woods any time of the year without these 3 tools in my pack.

Good luck and good hunting