Procraft 1780V seat type/brand

I just purchased a 1988 procraft 17 80 V it has seat holes for the fishing seats but no nothing to go in them so my challenge is to find the correct thing to go in those holes so that I can have seats.

It appears it could be spring field, wise or Attwood.

Does anyone know for certain which will fit in my holes?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    My old Procraft had Springfield Threaded post in it. Feel under the deck and see if it has a nut welded on the bottom.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    My old Procraft had Springfield Threaded post in it. Feel under the deck and see if it has a nut welded on the bottom.
    20210525_144445.jpg20210525_144445.jpg

4. Member
    Like that???? If I look on Amazon and I blow up the Springfield ones I don't see a threat at the end this smooth is it because they're newer? thanks in advance

5. Member
    Yep those are the threaded base. A regular straight pin type will also fit. The threaded pins when tight don't wobble, is the only advantage I ever noticed with them. And the one they call Lock'N-Pin will go in it but they don't fit very well in the threaded base, to loose - IMO. But if you go with threaded pins, put an "O" Ring on the pin before you insert it, and lightly lube the threads. The 'O' Ring helps keep it from unscrewing. There are other ways here some have cured that, but an 'O' Ring works and it's quick and cheap. Sometimes if they stay locked down dry for a long time they are rough to get out
    Last edited by Crappie Bob; 05-25-2021 at 06:55 PM.

6. Member
    Thank you so much!!!