Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are you new to bass boat central?

Are you new here, or maybe not new but have been hesitant to post?? Post a topic here. This is your place. A place where you can feel comfortable being new to this site. You will find this is a great place to spend time, and get your questions answered. Please be patient and post away. I know I will certainly check in regularly as time permits to help in any way I possibly can

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (rayz379)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rayz379 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I know I will certainly check in regularly as time permits to help in any way I possibly can </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Same here, I'll help out whenever I can

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

3. Get'n it done

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (Tailrace)

I'll help all I can, so long as you wanna trust a 16 year old thats been around boats for 15 1/2 years
    Steven Shamblin
    2003 Triton TR-22 / Evinrude 225H/O

4. Member

Yes I'm totally new to this. Just moved from Ohio to Florida (Gainesville). Still working but just purchased a used 1994 Procraft 150B with a 75 HP Mariner motor. back in the 70's had an old Huck Fin trihull that we skied behind a few times but my boat knowlege is minimal. I watched a lady catch a 7 lb. large-mouth last weekend. I rented a boat at a local marina and had enough of that and went out an purchased a boat. I've never owned a boat with an aerator, fish finder or trolling motor so I'm really a novice. Looking for anyone with information about the Procraft boat such as a manual etc. Any help would be very much appreciated. This is also the first post I've ever attempted. Thanks,

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (vwillits)

Welcome to the BBC Vinson........very glad to have you join us.

Congratulations on the new (to you) Procraft!!

You'll find a lot of information and help in the Astro/Procraft forum further down the page; the guys there will be able to provide just about anything you need to know about your Procraft.

6. Member

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (Al from Canada)

Thanks, looking forward to learning all I can. Reguards

7. Member

Vinson welcome to the BBc ! and welcome to Flordia ! You'll find alot of locals from around your area ! I live just north of you in Jacksonville ! Check out the flordia club and join in with some of the get together the club has you'll meet some of the best people out there ! again welcome and enjoy !

Welcome to BBC Vinson. Al has directed you towards some great areas of this site. Enjoy and ask away with all your questions.

9. Member

Thanks you for the response. I'm looking forward to BassBoat Central. Now if I can just learn to catch a big bass...Thanks again.

Why dont you come on into the lounge and intruduce yourself. Great folks there and everywhere on here for that matter. Come on over and sit a spell. Itll be a hoot.

11. Member

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (CrossCreek1)

Thanks CrossCreek1. I was up in your area the other day, went across one of the biggest rivers I've ever seen. I hear there is some great fishing in the river. Looking forward to this site. Thanks again

Vinson, was a pleasure talking to you tonight. Hopefully you feel more comfortable at jumping in now. As I said, you wont find a better group then on BBC (bass boat central).

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rayz379 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know I will certainly check in regularly as time permits to help in any way I possibly can </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm with you Ray; I hope I can help as well.

Steel City Bassmasters - Granite City, Illinois

Welcome aboard Vinson.

Be sure to post some picks of your ride. We'd all like to get a look at her.

Steel City Bassmasters - Granite City, Illinois

15. Member

Relatively new...I say new b/c I am trying to learn! But of course I am not shy I ask questions all the time and have gotten great responses! Its a GREAT place! I'm trying to get my brother to log on, he is more experienced than me, but I am picking up more bits of knowledge than him, just by being here!

BW
    "It's not the neighbors that you have, but the neighbor that you are."

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (DHunter68)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DHunter68 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Relatively new...I say new b/c I am trying to learn! But of course I am not shy I ask questions all the time and have gotten great responses! Its a GREAT place! I'm trying to get my brother to log on, he is more experienced than me, but I am picking up more bits of knowledge than him, just by being here!

BW </TD></TR></TABLE>Yep, BBC is the place to be

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

17. Member

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (Tailrace)

Vinson, Welcome to the BBC and dont forget to check in on the Fl Club board..Lots of good people and fun

18. Member

Hello all, I just found this forum and I must say it is a wealth of information. I am not exactly new to bass boats, my father tournament fished and owned several Skeeter's from the time I was young until just recently. I just purchased my first one, a 2000 Triton TR-22. I'm still trying to figure out the jackplate setting and leanring to control the chinewalk, but all in all I love the boat so far. It's like fishing out of your living room!

Re: Are you new to bass boat central? (55belair)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 55belair &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hello all, I just found this forum and I must say it is a wealth of information. I am not exactly new to bass boats, my father tournament fished and owned several Skeeter's from the time I was young until just recently. I just purchased my first one, a 2000 Triton TR-22. I'm still trying to figure out the jackplate setting and leanring to control the chinewalk, but all in all I love the boat so far. It's like fishing out of your living room!</TD></TR></TABLE>

welcom to BBC, you will find a bunch of great stuff here that will help you out. Please check out the "setups by Todd forum" then go introduce yourself on the Triton boards. Enjoy and have fun. The "lounge" is a great place to meet folks as well. You should find a board for your every need. Just ask if you do not see it and you will get directed to the appropriate spot.
    Ray

20. Member

I'm kind of new here myself Vinson so welcome. This is a great site. These guys and girls have always answered my questions and I know I've probably bugged the hell out of them. I think you'll enjoy it here. I know I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast