Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (rlb8s)

I received two Denali Rods to be given away.

I also received a box from Mann's Bait Company. Mann's have been providing product donations since 06.

After taking last year off, Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits sent us product donations again this year.

Thank you Zoom Bait Company, Denali Custon Rods, Mann's Bait Company, Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, and American Bass Anglers for sponsoring this annual event.

Modified by rlb8s at 11:00 PM 2/18/2011
    Richard Bates
    2010 Bass Cat Puma
    2012 250 hp Mercury ProXS
    05 GMC 3500 D/A SRW LB CC
    14 Livin' Lite, Camp-Lite 8.6 Truck Camper

http://BassCat.com
    Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

2. Member

Man I wish I was back in the states for this one, wonder if they would send me back for it from the desert????ha. Good luck guys, should have a great time. If you have it next year in FL i would love to come.

3. Member

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (BGulley)

We'll have it again next year. Be safe and we'll see you at the event next year. Info will be posted here again.
    Richard Bates
    2010 Bass Cat Puma

Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

4. Member

Well the event is over, it was an awesome week of fishing and the kissimmee chain of lakes produced good numbers of fish for the entire field of anglers, Big fish of the event was just a hair over 9lbs and there was numerous 4,5,6,7,8 lbers brought to the scales. More results will be posted soon. It was a nailbiter at the end with the top team winning by a mere .05 ozs. It took just over 31 lbs to capture the title.

A big thanks goes out to our sponsors, Gary Yamato, Denali Rods, Zoom Baits, Ouzu baits, American Bass anglers, Manns Bait company and the staff at Camp Mack's river resort for allowing us the use of their weigh in facilities and equipment.

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (JayLaw)

JAY,
    7th? Maybe you should've put the flippin' fool (Dave) in the back of the boat....seems to work for me

6. Member

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (heathenistic)

Yeah Id think he'd rather have someone shoot him in the head before he'd take his flippin stick out of his hands. Be sure to ask him on the 9+ lber he had a sissy grip on and failed to get a picture of, looked like a dam newbie trying hold that fish.

Modified by JayLaw at 5:43 PM 3/8/2011

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (JayLaw)

Loose grip?.....Limp wristed?.....PUNK Love ya Dave

8. Member

Re: NINETEENTH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT (heathenistic)

Bro, dats alot of hate!!! Still made ofver the spankin I gave you on the Big O? The fish jumped off the scale. Jay stop hatin. For all: Jay and I pull up to this spot, I say usually you can get a good one here> Jay says ufish it everytime and nothing. My reply " There she is and bang a toad. Definitely wouldn't have gotten her out of the slop without Jay though.

Dave Sheffield
    Proudly Representing:
    Bass Cat Boats
    Mercury Outboards
    MotorGuide Trolling Motors
    Ardent Outdoors
    Power Pole
    ReLion Lithium Batteries

9. Member

Results

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by JayLaw &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Well the event is over, it was an awesome week of fishing and the kissimmee chain of lakes produced good numbers of fish for the entire field of anglers, Big fish of the event was just a hair over 9lbs and there was numerous 4,5,6,7,8 lbers brought to the scales. More results will be posted soon. It was a nailbiter at the end with the top team winning by a mere .05 ozs. It took just over 31 lbs to capture the title.

A big thanks goes out to our sponsors, Gary Yamato, Denali Rods, Zoom Baits, Ouzu baits, American Bass anglers, Manns Bait company and the staff at Camp Mack's river resort for allowing us the use of their weigh in facilities and equipment.</td></tr></table>

Ditto to what Jay said.

Here are the top 10:

1st - Kearns/House w/ 31.20 lbs
    2nd - Knutson/Knutson w/ 31.15 lbs
    3rd - Hare/Wires w/ 29.45 lbs
    4th - Bates/Kranenburg w/ 28.45 lbs
    5th - Doss/Sloan w/ 26.80 lbs
    6th - Day/Day w/ 25.50 lbs
    7th - Sheffield/Law w/ 25.25 lbs
    8th - Davis/Davis w/ 24.80 lbs
    9th - White/Wllborn w/ 24.15 lbs
    10th - Campbell/Isnebarger w/ 22.90 lbs

Day 1 Big Bass Winners:
    Hare/Wires w/ 9.40 lb lunker
    Kearns/House w/ 7.80 lb brute

Day 2 Big Bass Winners:
    White/Wellborn w/ 8.05 lb monster
    Tonks/Ketterer w/ 7.40 lb hawg

Overall Big Bass Winner was Hare & Wires for their 9.40 lb beauty.

Day 1 total weight was 237.75 lbs
    Day 2 total weight was 250.30 lbs
    Total weight for the tournament was 488.05 lbs

Again, a big thanks goes out to our sponsors; Gary Yamato, Denali Rods, Zoom Baits, Ouzu baits, American Bass anglers, Manns Bait company and the staff at Camp Mack's river resort for allowing us the use of their weigh in facilities and equipment.

Hopefully I will have pics to post soon.
    Richard Bates
    2010 Bass Cat Puma

Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

10. Member

Re: Results (rlb8s)

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    Richard Bates
    2010 Bass Cat Puma

Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

11. Member

Re: Results (rlb8s)

2012- The 20th year is coming up. MSG should be released Second week of Jan. Dates will be in that MSG. To all of you in Florida, I will do my best to keep the cold weather up here!

12. Member

Re: Results (JayLaw)

See yall at camp Mack, Mar 5-9 2012.

13. Member

Jay, Keith Knutson here, currently stationed at the Pentagon. Going to make the trip down but looking for dates so my brother can fly out from Az. Are those March dates official, is it at Kissimmee again, and is it going to be a three day vs. two as discussed last year? Thanks. Keith

14. Member

Re: Results (knutson)

Hey there Keith, yes dates are now official, the message is being drafted as we speak. The event dates are going to be march 7-9, most plan on arriving on or around march 5. Call camp mack now if needing a place at the lodge, cabins are going to be hard to find, alot have been booked up already.

Heres the Email RCVD from Richard. Send me an IM and i will forward you the 2012 rules. They are basically the same as last year with only new being you can trailer your boat after checking in at the dock, before you weigh your fish, this will ease crowding of the dock space. And no locking out of lake kissimme south into the river, the only locking allowed is north into lake toho (same as last year).

The dates are set. The 2012 MWR Bass tournament will be held on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes out of Camp Mack's River Resort 7-9 March. The pretournament meeting will be on Wed, 7 March with the tournament days of 8 & 9 March. The official message should be out soon. Attached are the 2012 rules. Please note that the only change from last year is to allow you to put your boat on the trailer prior to weigh-in as long as you are properly checked-in (see para 10.d.).

Be at camp mack to register by 3pm (1500L) Safety/rules meeting will begin promptly at 4pm, followed by boat draw to determine order of blast off. Cash only for registration. No pre registration.

15. Member

Thanks Jay, looking forward to it. Sounds like it is just going to be a two day tourney again instead of three? I know it was discussed last year as every one is usually there anyway during the week pre-fishing. We will see you there.

Keith

16. Member

Re: Results (knutson)

Yeah its a 2 day event again i know it was talked about being a 3 day event, and yes most will be down there for the week, but most forget the folks at MWR in Miami, they usually are not up there till wednesday afternoon, and this would require them to have an additional day up there and additional cost to cover for their travel. Possibly in the future it may be a 3 day event but for now the 2 day format is working well and will remain in place.

17. Member

Finally going to make it this year! You wouldn't happen to know whether or not use of the Alabama Rig is going to be addressed, do you? I haven't seen the msg yet, just gotta get my permissive orders done. Oh, and congrats on E7 JayLaw!

Roll Tide.

18. Member

Re: Results (BamaCoastie)

Good to hear Kyle, Florida regulations dictate the use of the A-rig and as of now the state of florida has no rules against it, unless laws change between now and the event it will be allowed. And thanks on the congrats, even if your 2 years late on that one

MSG has been drafted its sitting on MWR's desk waiting to be released, not sure what the hold up is down there.

You need to talk to AMTC Kranenburg he's in the global, he will be coming down from Jackson MS, might be a good idea to follow each other.

19. Member

2012 tournament message

Game on!

SUBJ: TWENTIETH ANNUAL USCG ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT

1. ALL PERSONNEL ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND THE TWENTIETH ANNUAL ARMED FORCES OPEN TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT SPONSORED BY THE PSSU MIAMI REGIONAL MWR OFFICE. THE COMPETITION WILL BE HELD ON THE KISSIMMEE CHAIN OF LAKES OUT OF CAMP MACK'S RIVER RESORT 4 TO 9 MARCH 2012.
    OFFICIAL PRACTICE DAYS ARE 4-7 MARCH WITH THE TOURNAMENT HELD ON 8-9 MARCH. CAMP MACK'S RIVER RESORT IS LOCATED AT 14900 CAMP MACK ROAD, LAKE WALES FL 33898.

2. FORMAT: THIS IS A TWO PERSON TEAM SPORT OPEN TO ALL MWR PATRONS.
    AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF THE TEAM MUST POSSESS A VALID ACTIVE DUTY, RETIRED, RESERVE ARMED FORCES, COAST GUARD AUXILIARY OR CIVILIAN FEDERAL EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION CARD. THIS TOURNAMENT IS OPEN TO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE PARTICIPANTS. USE OF PERMISSIVE ORDERS IS ENCOURAGED FOR PARTICIPATING MILITARY PERSONNEL.

3. COST: ENTRY FEE IS 150.00 DOLLARS PER BOAT AND WILL BE COLLECTED DURING REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION WILL OCCUR ON 7 MARCH FROM 1500-1600 HOURS AT CAMP MACK'S RIVER RESORT. AN OPTIONAL BIG BASS POT IS ALSO AVAILABLE. PLEASE PAY ALL FEES IN CASH.

4. PRIZES: TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE TOURNAMENT BIG BASS AND THE TOP FIVE TEAMS. CASH PRIZES WILL ALSO BE AWARDED TO 20 PERCENT OF THE FIELD. EXAMPLE: CASH PRIZES TOTALING 6,000 DOLLARS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE FIRST THROUGH TENTH PLACE TEAMS IF 50 BOATS ENTER.

5. TEAMS DESIRING TO COMPETE SHOULD CONTACT MR. CASEY MALLOY AT PH:
    (305)535-4565. FAX: (305)535-4566.

6. FOR UNITS ON THE INFO LINE, REQUEST WIDEST DISSEMINATION WITHIN YOUR AOR.

7. INTERNET RELEASE AUTHORIZED.
    Richard Bates
    2010 Bass Cat Puma

Purefishing.com
    Denalirods.com

20. Member

"And thanks on the congrats, even if your 2 years late on that one "

Sorry bout that! I think I have you confused with someone else! I'll get with AMTC about putting together a convoy

Roll Tide.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast