Thread: PACT Act

PACT Act

Deadline to apply for back pay benefits is Aug 9. So you have a little time left but probably need to get moving if you're a procrastinator like me, lol.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

2. Member
    I believe that,I made the deadline. I'm finding out that I qualify for more benefits than I thought. It's been 55 years and a few months since I served. What bothers me the most is, people being discharged, early and under less than honorable conditions, and are getting far more and better care than people with an honorable discharge.
    It reminds me of the people that are taking advantage of the Welfare system.

I registered for the Burn pit registry a few years ago. Was in Iraq 05 and 07 and the smoke was so damn thick. I made them put it in my medical records when we out processed to leave country. Was also bad in Afghanistan but nowhere near the extent as previous deployments. I also registered for this PACT act.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

4. Member
    I lived next door to a burn pit. I also have one of the things on the list. I applied and was awarded 0%. But at least it is a connection. I was also an Army Firefighter. All the stuff we burned was contaminated fuel.

5. Member
    I saw an article this week that said 80% of the claims were approved. BUT 34% of those were given a 0% rating. They are supposed to be looking into that.