Angry Solix G2 M360 out of water and now almost non-responsive

So I have three Solix 12’s networked 1 at console two at bow. Everything was working great until I decided to get mega live. Get mega live do software update. First trip out get the out of water message but graphs work normal and mega live ok. Find the thread for the work around next trip out works better but still some issues. Yesterday boot everything up and both graphs at the bow are on government time. Push a button and 45 seconds later it pops up the menu or whatever. Hold down power button to shut off and won’t hardly even do that. And is the same for any of the buttons they have like a 45-60 second delay. Also the map on the unit that has split screen with the sonar is all wrong and not showing correct position or boat orientation, hell I don’t even know what map it was showing. Tried rebooting several times but no change. Did not try a restore defaults but did that before and after software install. Graph at the bow working completely normal. I like my hummingbirds but these constant issues make me think otherwise when fishing out of friends boat with lowrance or garmin that work faster and give almost as good of a picture.

Any ideas?

2. Member
    This is a required response... do you have the current software for your version of solix's?
    And what generation and model of solix's. Do you run M360 and live at the same time?
    How's your power, any problems?
    How many items are plugged into your ethernet switch?
    What shows on your network menu?
    What was the work around you tried?

The more information you can give, the more folks can help.