View Poll Results: How Long has the Turn Around Been for your Humminbird Customer Service Experience

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than a Week

143 63.27%
  • 1 Week to 2 Weeks

46 20.35%
  • 2 Weeks to a Month

20 8.85%
  • Over a Month

17 7.52%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Humminbird Customer Service

If you've ever needed to return a unit to Humminbird Customer Service...How long did it take to get your concern resolved?

We know it will vary from the distance you live from Eufuala, Alabama but many have questioned turn around time.

If you can Reply to the Thread with Distance from Eufuala, AL and Estimated Shipping Time this will help others estimate time frame units are at Humminbird Service Center.

--

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com/

BASS Central Open- Competitive Bass Angler and Humminbird Guru
    Visit my website to learn about my sponsor's products, fishing tips and techniques.

Learn More About Humminbird Side Imaging Visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaginggroup/

2. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (Doug Vahrenberg)

I have never needed HB Service, I just get on here and ask!!! So my turn around time is about 1-2 hours......
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic & Epoch lithium batteries

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (Swerve-n-Protect)

My neighbor sent a 997c si in due to a screen dimmer problem. They repaired the board,he was without the unit for 4 days. They kept unit for a day,3 days getting there and back. I live in North Alabama,which is 300 miles. I would say a week or less just about anywhere in US if the part is available. Pretty good service.

Modified by tiling1 at 7:57 AM 11/20/2010

4. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (tiling1)

I live about 45 minutes from eufaula I drive mine in and they fix on the spot about 10 minutes talk about customer service.

5. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (duck27)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by duck27 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I live about 45 minutes from eufaula I drive mine in and they fix on the spot about 10 minutes talk about customer service. </td></tr></table>

NICE..............
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin LV34

6. Moderator

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (duck27)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by duck27 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I live about 45 minutes from eufaula I drive mine in and they fix on the spot about 10 minutes talk about customer service. </td></tr></table>

Too cool!! I need to get down there and do the tour!! I bet that would be very interesting..

Atlanta, GA Bass Fishing Guide/Swimbait Mfg
    http://www.BullShad.com

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (T Mike)

i sent one in for repair on Monday, and it was on my door step Thursday.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (Javelin389)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Javelin389 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">i sent one in for repair on Monday, and it was on my door step Thursday. </td></tr></table>

That's not very long to be at Eufuala Alabama! Leave Monday have to get on Tuesday and Ship Back Wednesday for you to get Thursday! WOW! Great to hear. I hear they are lightning fast but that's plane unbelievable service in this industry!

--

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com/

BASS Central Open- Competitive Bass Angler and Humminbird Guru
    Visit my website to learn about my sponsor's products, fishing tips and techniques.

Learn More About Humminbird Side Imaging Visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaginggroup/

I've had to send in two units - 2 days ground from central Arkansas. Sent off on Monday - returned by the next. They're super quick at turning them around.

10. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (JStew)

HB says 3 day turn around

11. Member

I have to send my 997 si to be repaired. What would the proper shipping be? I just want to make sure i package it right when i send it in. How much do you guys think it would be to ship from northern Indiana?

12. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (Shooter1639)

You could probably send via a large flat rate box that you can get free at the post office and ship it for probably around $13-15 insured and shipped
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin LV34

had a new unit that would not read the depth. sent it back, they said nothing was wrong with it and plugged it back in at it worked fine, got it back in a week from west kentucky.
    Ranger Forever

14. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (barkleyhawggitter)

I wouldn't know how long it takes for HB cause mine never broke but I sure wish lowrance would take some notes here 6 weeks and they still aren't sure when they will send me a unit and that's a straight replace !! Wow

15. Member

When I registered my 798 that i purchased here in Australia it kept coming up as a 570 on the humminbird product registration page.
    I emailed Humminbird US and they amended the serial number record for my unit and emailed me back in 3 days.
    I was pretty impressed.

Cheers

16. Member

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (tiling1)

I sent my 997 in for repair of the dimmer problem and it placed it in the mail, late on Friday around 6pm. They had it back in my hand the following Thursday. Pretty quick turn around I thought! I live in the Lexington, KY area.

17. Member

I'm on my third set of SI units . I unplugged my console unit and the bottom pin on the connector broke off . I called Humminbird CS and a new Y cable is on the way . Humminbird has had some issues getting every thing right with these units . However during this period I feel their CS people have gotten even better . Thanks for the effort HB CS .

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (kmsnowman12)

I just sent a 1197 from Idaho pritory with $2000.00 ins. cost $33.55. Hope its a three day turn arround.

19. Member

All I have ever heard was how good there service was. Well I bought a 788ci last July, it has been back at humminbird 3 times since February. Every time I got it back nothing was fixed, I just received it back for the 4th time today!! I was told by Robin on Thursday they were sending me a new unit and transducer for my troubles. Well that was a line of CRAP!! The unit is scratched up you can tell the thing was plugged in and un plugged about 100 times. The cover they sent it with has the writing on it scratched almost all the way off. And full of bugs. Oh yea and the transducer is the one i sent them that did not work!!!!!!!!!!! So I have a 788ci and a 998 for sale!! I am done with them and going back to lowrance. If any one from Humminbird sees this and gives a crap call me 920 819 5731

Re: Humminbird Customer Service (kylebassin6lb)

Kyle,

I'm sorry you have had problems. We are going to get in touch with you this am.

Deborah@ Humminbird
    Deborah @ Humminbird

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast