LOTS OF PICS NEW 1198! WARNING PIC HEAVY!!

ok I got my 1198 installed and been to a few lakes a few times .....here are the results.....

Bridge Pilings.......wondered why they where leaning the wrong way, at once I loaded my boat I noticed the transducer was "kicked up" a little.....so I need to level it back down and lock it in.

this is mostly jumping carp....as a few hit the boat, and the river chute is known to have them

sunken barge

I dont know if these are game fish or not.....if so what kind? I think MAYBE so since they are relating to the drop.......also it is cool to see the pile of concrete slabs casting the shadow. I was riding down a bank lined with concrete sqaures and they get buckeled and piled up.

almost sure more jumping carp with barge.....or at very least non-gamefish

wow oh wow I wish these were gamefish..........or WISH I could have caught one to find out......look close you can almost see the squares of concrete, about 3x3

these are from another lake ..........this is a stump field.....some fish

baitfish

being that I want to become a Bass Fisherman I think I should have fished this!
    but I really dont know what kind of fish they are, just guessing.......in the downimage I think you can actually see a fish smimming up to chase bait!

I should have spent my day here too,,,,(i think?)

from the same line as the two above......could be bass, crappie, buffalo, carp, anything I just dont know...

so there are my first few trips to two different lakes......I have a lot to learn, as I just started fishing in may, bought a boat in Aug, and sidescan in Dec!!
    I have had issues with finding and CATCHING fish so I REALLY hope the humminbord helps......and the "bird" will take time to learn itsself.
    Hardest part is marking a waypoint in open water and then pulling up to it again.....hopefully my new marker bouys help with that.

I REALLY look forward to hear what all yall think and hearing comments......I also really want to thank WAYNE P for all the help, pics, and advice during the last few weeks too!!

2. Moderator
    Well we can eliminate you needing any tuning help with your units. Your images look great!!

Atlanta, GA Bass Fishing Guide/Swimbait Mfg
    http://www.BullShad.com

3. Member

Re: (T Mike)

thanks mike !

I think reading all the great info here even 3 months before I had a boat played a big part.
    hell if Atlanta was not 6 hours away I would have already came over and let you teach me how to catch a school of 4# kentuckys!

4. Moderator

Re: (NEEDHAM)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by NEEDHAM &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">thanks mike !

hell if Atlanta was not 6 hours away I would have already came over and let you teach me how to catch a school of 4# kentuckys!</td></tr></table>

4#'s are dinks

5. Member

Re: (T Mike)

DINKS???

then I need to make the drive, cause I think if I ever caught a 4# spot I would piss myself!!!
    No spots in my waters, but have friends just west of me that have spots and 3# is a GREAT spot.......in fact I am almost thinking I am going to start making the 3 hour drive to Kentucky Lake for great action.

6. Moderator

Re: (NEEDHAM)

Not sure how big the spots get in KY Lake?? Georgia and Alabama are where the bigger spots are.