Pic in signature

I am trying to add a pic of my boat to my signature line. Followed the instructions and also changed my png file to jpeg but the photo doesn’t appear. Only the link shows up. I also tried the button at the top of this box for font and sizing. Shows a globe where you cam add a url but that doesn’t work either. Copies the link but doesn’t show the pic. Any help appreciated. TIA!!!
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

2. Banned
    If using the "hotlink for forums" option doesnt work for displaying your picture in your signature box you will have to contact the admin of this board (al from canada) and have him modify your user account.

Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    If using the "hotlink for forums" option doesnt work for displaying your picture in your signature box you will have to contact the admin of this board (al from canada) and have him modify your user account.
    Thank you Cowtrimmer. I didn’t know whether the old thread about contacting Al was still applicable so I did a test pic in a thread( not in sig) and it worked as advertised. I went ahead and sent Al a message.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

So I sent Al a PM a couple days ago and haven’t heard back. I know he’s a busy guy. How long does it usually take him to reply?
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

5. Banned
    If you want you can PM me your password and I'll see if I can get it to work. For the boat picture you want the one you used in the testing forum a couple days ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by apdriver View Post
    So I sent Al a PM a couple days ago and haven’t heard back. I know he’s a busy guy. How long does it usually take him to reply?
    I don't believe I got a PM from you but I've now modified your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    I don't believe I got a PM from you but I've now modified your account.
    Thank you, Al. You fixed it, for sure!
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763