Terrova with IPilot for 2011

Just received my 2011 listing of trollingmotors with pricing. MinnKota is offering an 80lb Terrova with IPilot pre installed and US2 in a 45" shaft. Last year this motor was available in a 60" shaft. They are also offering a 12V 55lb with a 54" shaft with US2 and pre installed IPilot. The Powerdrive (V2) is also being offered with the IPilot pre installed. I haven't checked availability on these as the new listing has just came out. You can call me at the shop, or IM me if interested.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

Re: Terrova with IPilot for 2011 (Jonestrollingmotor)

Hopefully I'll be ordering one before Jan !

Life is kinda hard but it's
    better than the other options .. er ..option !

3. Member

Re: Terrova with IPilot for 2011 (haveme1)

Thanks
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    Go figure.... This always happens to me... lol

IM sent

6. Member
    I have a problem with my 80# Terrova with i-pilot. The left/right servo motor will start to rotate as soon as the release handle is pressed activating the unit. Initially I thought this may have been a remote issue. However, I pulled the battery on the remote with the same results after plugging in the foot controls. I then thought voltage but had the batteries load tested then set them on the deck and wired the trolling motor leads directly to the batteries eliminating the boat wiring. Curiously, I can press the battery test button prior to deploying and the trolling motor will act normally using the left/right buttons and speed options on the foot control until I press the upper or top portion of the pedal portion of the foot control. Once I press this the servo will start rotating uncontrollable. I have been told this is a servo motor issue, control board issue, and receiver issue. Anyone else had this happen to them?