Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (Wheels)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wheels &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

More like step...pinch...step...pinch</TD></TR></TABLE>
    LMAO Done that more than once.

2. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (katyag)

Worst parts was I did not know it by I was right beside a trail. With my luck 2 people came walking by. Could say I was a little embarased......

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (mongo)

I've used the sock before.

One time I had to go so bad I thought I was about to bust my insides. I was in real pain and had doubled over in the boat to the point where I yelled "Sonny Jim" at the top of my lungs. My buddy took control of the trolling motor and luckily their were some bathroom houses close by. I make it to the bathroom house only to read "closed until spring". Son of a b**** I yelled! Still in sever pain, I am now desparate. I know that if I don't release this demon, it will release itself. I look around and see this old beat up white jacket on a picnic table. No one was nowhere near so I am assumed by the looks of it, that it has been there a while. I grab it! As soon as I do, I am in pain like never before. I don't even look to see if anyone is around. I drop my pants and chit comes shooting and flying out like a fire hose. Keep in mind I released the genie right in the middle of a walking/jogging trail next to a picnic table. To this day, I have no idea what I ate that was bad, but whatever it was, it gave me the worst case of the squirts I have ever had. I wipe with the old white jacket (I bet it took 10 wipes). Just as soon as I am releaved of the screaming demon and had my composure, I hear several voices coming up the trail. I sure heck didn't want to be around when they found the pile of liquid chit I left. So I threw the jacket back on the table and ran like I stole something. The voices that I had heard were joggers. They stopped at the picnic table. One of them saw the chit pile and soup and begin to grimace, gag, and point. The other person said, "And look! They used your jacket to wipe their ass!"

4. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (icemanrrc)

That is the funniest story I have heard in a very long time!!!

5. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (jchough79)

I'm about to piss my pants at that story!!!!!

6. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (TMATTE)

This thread is full of good tips!

1. Keep paper in your boat.
    2. Don't use leaves.
    3. Be sure to ask your fishin partner what he ate the night before.
    4. Don't go jogging and leave your coat on a picnic table!

Dan

Shhhh. Be verwy, verwy, quiet. I\'m huntin Bass.
    http://www.wannagofishin.com

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (catchatoad)

Brudda,

I keeps a roll in the boat and one in the truck.........................

Ya never know when ya might need it............
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (jchough79)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jchough79 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Uggh I've never broke down and used leaves. I've taken the sleeves off my shirts once or twice. </TD></TR></TABLE> I love it!!!!!
    Bob Guess
    Fishin for Fun
    99 Stratos 273/ 96 Merc 115

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (wannagofishin)

can't .... breathe .... tooo ... funny ....

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

That is one funny story, it took me about ten minutes to read because I could not stop laughing. My wife even came from the other room to check on me.

If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

11. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (TNT)

I had a buddy one time that went to Texas A&M. You know them, the famous Texas Aggies. Well he was a stereotypical Aggie and somewhat gullible at certain things. This one time we were fishing and he had the demon hit him also. He begged me to head to shore and not wanting a mess on my boat, I obliged him.

He heads off into the woods and I back off the bank and start fishing. Pretty soon I see him step out of the woods. He holding his pants up by the belt loops and doesn't have them buttoned. "Hey man! You got any paper in the boat?"

"Nope." I reply, wondering what he's going to ask next.

He doesn't even phase me when has asks "Well, what do I wipe my butt with?"

Wondering how he graduated college, I tell him to use some leaves. I proceed to get back to fishing and soon he's back at the edge of the woods.

"Hey! There aren't any leaves in here. What do I do?" he asks.

"Use a dollar and make it quick! I've got 2 fish while you've been jacking around in the woods." I reply, hoping he'll hurry up and let us get back to the fishing.

Pretty soon he's back at the edge of the woods and walking back down to the waters edge. I proceed over that way and lift the trolling motor. I fire up the big motor and ease the boat ashore so he can climb in.

As he's climbing in, I notice some staining on his pants. Beginning to wonder if he made it in time, I ask what the stain is.

"Oh that", he replies, "That's just a little blood."

"Blood!?!" I exclaim, "How in the heck did you get to bleeding?"

With all seriousness, he looks at me and asks me "Have you ever tried to wipe your butt with 3 quarters, two dimes and a nickel?"

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (Kelly Denham)

Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

13. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (adchunts)

Dayumm! This thread should be over in the Daily Funnies!

14. Banned

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (Jiggernaut)

We were fishing a T one day and my partner had to go real bad. Not wanting to leave our spot to go to the marina.......he figured out that he could grab the seat post on the front deck of his ranger and hang his rear over the side and plop them right in the water. That was 10 years ago and it is still a campfire topic on trips these days

15. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icemanrrc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I wipe with the old white jacket (I bet it took 10 wipes). </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounded like you needed a squeegee to wipe with...

16. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (Wheels)

O.K. I'll tell my story. We were fishing off shore on a charter boat. The captain tells us "well guys, I'm sorry but I have to do an "Orangutan Hang". We all look at each other like what the hell is he talking about! The captain moved to the back of the boat and grabbed the 2 rails between the motors, dropped his shorts, hung there like he was trying to climb a tree and did his business. We were laughing so hard and we kept telling him a shark was coming to get the bait. And that my friends is what is known till this day as the Orangutan Hang.

Modified by LAChamp at 12:42 PM 3/30/2006
    2016 Jackson Big Tuna
    Addicted to Kayak Fishing!

17. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (LAChamp)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LAChamp &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And that my friends is what is known till this day as the Orangutan Hang. </TD></TR></TABLE>

LMFAO!!! That is some funny stuff man.

I have never had the problem of the "demon" hitting me on the lake but I'm sure it will one day. I'm glad that you all are producing ideas on where and how to go so that all of us can laugh at your "adventures" and also, so we can prepare for the worse.

18. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (smoot504)

No problem if its summer.

I once pulled into a deserted cove....had to go real bad...no TP.

I decided that the best thing to do was to strip from the waist down (was wearing shorts) and jump into the water after beaching the boat.

Then a thought....what if another boat came into the cove?

I grabbed a fishing rod, waded to waist deep water, and let er go.

I actually kept fishing while the "baby ruth" floated away.

I eventually climbed back into the boat, refreshed, and ready to move on.

19. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (phil*va)

EWWWWWWW Here's a tip for ya'll chitters!! A porta potty! Ya know one of the ones you use to potty train kids, they are pretty strong, put that in the boat and install a toilet paper roll dispenser thing under the dash!! How bout that, they even make those wet toilet paper dispenser things that can keep ya'll feelin refreshed all day long!! My luck will probably be this weekend whne we get in the boat, its gonna hit me too, just for laughin at ya'll! I'll make sure I have my porta potty AND toilet paper!

20. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (LittleMissusChad7n7)

ROFLMAO!!! That's one funny story...My wife is looking at me like what's with you!!!

Can't stop laughing..

Jim
    Jim

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast