Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (TMATTE)

When i was 15 i had ridden our family bike to the local bass hole and was in the middle of a decent mornin when i felt that twitch in my stomach.I tried not to think about it which of course made it worse.I knew i was about 10 minutes away from the nearest bathroom-a local Winn Dixie supermarket.There came the point where i said,"I need to go to winn dixie NOW". On the way there,my moms big cushy seat was great for my yearning,now pressurized ass.I was thinkin,"Im gonna MAKE IT !". I was wrong.The moment of no turning back happened-my underwear full of pancake batter.I wanted still to go into the store to clean my ass in the bathroom,but i noticed some of my human sloppy joe had gone thru my underpants and was showing thru my white shorts.I couldnt go into the store like THAT,so i went around to the back of the store and found a hose hooked up.I did a quick splash or two on the area and got it to diminish just enuf to where i figured i might be able to make it to the bathroom without anyone noticing the stain.Before I went in I stretched my shirt as much as i could for length and hoped no more of my human taco meat would bleed thru into my shorts again enuf to be seen before i could make it to the bathroom.---I made it to the bathroom OK--cleaned myself up pretty good,but was now wondering what to do with my underwear.I was gonna throw them away in the can but in a moment of teenage genius decided a better place to hang em was on the hook on the inside of the stall door for someone to find!!-------------------------

2. Member

Re: I keep Baby Wipes (Neilslure)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Neilslure &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">A fishing rag works good in a pinch. You can just wash it out.</td></tr></table> I think I'd just chunk the rag.....

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (burnsy42hydra)

Think I am strarting to understand the Ecoli outbreaks on some of these lakes.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (Puma Jim)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Puma Jim &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote"> </td></tr></table>ttt

6. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (icemanrrc)

@ icemanrrc.

Im one of the lucky ones. I have a camper on Guntersville and I can shoot to the camper pretty quick if needed.
    My boat is old, My rods aren't pretty. Those things let me fish when I want to.
    1989 Glasstream Hydrabass 17V/1988 150hp Evinrude

7. Member
    My wife thinks I'm sick when hears me reading other peoples poop stories( On this thread). I tell her we are born soiling our shorts and will die the same way. A friend we will call him "STRIPE" tells me this storey. He's out fishing a tournament and midday he gets the urge to unload. Not wanting to lose any fishing time he contiues to fish till he feels he's not going make it back to shore. It starts to down pour so on the rain gear went.(CAN YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS HEADING)well maybe not. Put the boat on plane rushes in and runs into the woods pulls down his rain gear and let's go. wipes and pulls up his pants and rain gear. Mind you he's a proud man. So he turns to see what kind of master pc he created. To his surprise nothing is on the ground. Oh no where did go? Down the middle of his back he has this warm wet feeling. The STRIPE went from his backside to the back of his neck. Clean-up HMG. If that was me I just would have called 911 and said we have an bad accident in the woods send a chopper. This storey is now famous in these parts and is still told. I have few of my own but can't decide which one to tell first

8. Member

9. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (nitrojoe)

This has to be the funnest thing I have ever read!

Carl W. Barker Jr.
    Sherwood, AR

10. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (cbark69)

I have to share

Early one spring we were fishing a large tourney in the N.east, It was cold...
    We show up at the launch to weigh in, the line is long. Guys holding their bags in the tanks of water. In the air is this foul stench..did someone step in Chit? Now everyone can smell it....Finally a gentleman is claiming that it is a dead fish in his bag that had died in the morning.. that smells like @$$... We all knew there was no possible way a fish could let off that odor from just dieing eight hrs earlier... After 20 minutes of abuse from the line of guys...the gentlemen broke down...HE CHIT HIMSELF And fished with bibs riddled with spunk all day.

Personally...its never too cold to drop the britch's and pinch.

11. Member
    It is nice to see that I am not the only one that has went back home commando after a long day on the lake. I'm going to save this thread so the next time my wife asks, "Where the hell is your underwear?" I can show her this when I explain what happened and say, "see, it does happen".

2010 Champion 183 Elite
    2011 Mercury 150 DFI Optimax
    Lowrance HDS-5
    Lowrance X135
    Motor Guide Digital 71#

12. Member

Re: (183elite)

You know this is funny!! But everyone has not mentioned the saying. Gotta go see a man about a dog.
    QUIT WISHING AND GO FISHING🐟
    08 skeeter I class 08 yahama 250 98 HYDRASPORT 205 98 EVINRUDE 200 to many other boats to list

Re: (kc152977)

I can't believe I just read 9 pages of this but I couldn't help it.
    I always have a roll in the boat but not always when I need one at other times.
    I use to belong to a vol. fire department when I lived in CT. It was about 3 in the morning when we got a call for a flooded basement. One of the water lines in her basement burst and there was about 2 feet of water down there. We had to turn off the power and water to house and then start pumping. Well that is when nature called with a very loud voice. I had to go and go now.. All I could do was run out into the woods and do what I had to. Once it was all said and done I looked around but found nothing to use to clean up with. It was the middle of winter and there was over a foot of snow on the ground. All I'm going to say is you don't know cold until you use a snowball to wipe.

---------------------------------------
    2011 Skeeter ZX200 w/SHO 200.

14. Member

Re: (jwcfbd)

That is cold. Very cold!!!
    QUIT WISHING AND GO FISHING🐟
    08 skeeter I class 08 yahama 250 98 HYDRASPORT 205 98 EVINRUDE 200 to many other boats to list

15. Banned

Re: I keep Baby Wipes (jdb21867)

thats just WRONG!!!

TTT

Modified by herk91 at 10:53 PM 11/8/2011

16. Banned

Re: I keep Baby Wipes (herk91)

TTT

17. Banned

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (icemanrrc)

I never laughed this much in years. That is a good chit story!!!!!!!

18. Member
    ttt

19. Member

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (catchatoad)

I didn't used to until I had to sacrifice my favorite teeshirt. Now I keep two rolls.
    Buddy Webster USN(retired)

2007 Triton TR-196 w/200 Optimax
    2018 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2 4x4
    2003 Jeep Rubicon
    http://www.bbcboards.net/swap-sell/

20. Banned

Re: Keep a roll in the boat (SSNCHIEF)

TTT

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast