Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rubrail lighting

Can anyone tell me if there is any other companies doing the blacklite rubrail lighting other than blue water

2. Member

Re: rubrail lighting (Mike Daleo)

Thank you very much !

Re: rubrail lighting (skeeter600)

Yo Mike that's classy That's why I deal with you!

Watch Your Six! I Have A Solution!

4. γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδέν άγαν iwillkechu's Avatar

Re: rubrail lighting (nsane)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by nsane &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Yo Mike that's classy That's why I deal with you!</td></tr></table>

very cool Mike.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

Re: rubrail lighting (iwillkechu)

pretty sure that tells you who you should deal with for your l.e.d. needs!

6. Member

Re: rubrail lighting (nsane)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by nsane &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Yo Mike that's classy That's why I deal with you!</td></tr></table>

7. Fishing is a Passion

Re: rubrail lighting (skeeter600)

I agree
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

8. Member
    You DO NOT want to buy the trash for Nightfishion. I have had my rail replaced once. Then when those lights went bad the sent me some crappy replacement lights more than half of which don't work. I have made several calls and placed multiple emails and these guys are horrible.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Quote Originally Posted by ltaghon View Post
    You DO NOT want to buy the trash for Nightfishion. I have had my rail replaced once. Then when those lights went bad the sent me some crappy replacement lights more than half of which don't work. I have made several calls and placed multiple emails and these guys are horrible.
    Yeah well, if it makes you feel any better, I had the same problem with Blue Waters.....these lights just weren't made for boat rail applications

10. Member
    Itaghon, were your Nightfishion lights first generation or second? I had all kinds of problems with the first generation lights. When we finally changed to the 2nd generation version I had no problems. They used fewer LEDs but were brighter, and no issues at all with LEDS burning out.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbobber View Post
    Yeah well, if it makes you feel any better, I had the same problem with Blue Waters.....these lights just weren't made for boat rail applications
    For the most part Blue Water makes a good led backed with a lifetime guaranty.
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fastman151 View Post
    For the most part Blue Water makes a good led backed with a lifetime guaranty.
    agreed

13. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Are you getting a rubrail with built in lights or getting lights to put in your rubrail? Like removing and inserting using something like a dremel?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerranger View Post
    Itaghon, were your Nightfishion lights first generation or second? I had all kinds of problems with the first generation lights. When we finally changed to the 2nd generation version I had no problems. They used fewer LEDs but were brighter, and no issues at all with LEDS burning out.
    I have had them on 2 boats and getting ready to put them on a 3rd. I know several people in my area who have them, and none of us have ever had a problem. They were pretty hard to get in touch with for a while, but I think that is when they were in transition to new ownership. No problems now.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mbh78 View Post
    I have had them on 2 boats and getting ready to put them on a 3rd. I know several people in my area who have them, and none of us have ever had a problem. They were pretty hard to get in touch with for a while, but I think that is when they were in transition to new ownership. No problems now.
    Im dealing with them now... Its been months. The bow lights didnt all work when new, sent that garbage back in a pile and tried to talk to gary about it but hes like talking to a wall. I dont think hes ever touched the actual lights.

I was not happy with the big notches in the rail insert at the end of each light strip, they made the insert too wavy for my taste....

I should have just back charged my credit card on them.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter600 View Post
    Thank you very much !
    What do you make?

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Jeff I feel like we have been very accommodating to you and your issues that YOU have created with your Nightfishion System.

1. You broke 2 of your light strips during your attempt to install a Nightfishion System. The installation can be challenging if you’ve never done it before and our recommendation is that you have it installed by a Nightfishion Dealer in or near you area.

2. Nightfishion replaced your complete system (new build) at no charge to you, including shipping.

3. Time frame, yes it took Nightfishion some time to look at your kit. It appeared the kit had been altered, extra wires pulled etc.
    And in my opinion, your complaining about the notches not being cut out right, they are cut out to perfectly accommodate OUR system.
    Timing may not have been on your side, but we tried to accommodate you, by building you a brand new kit.

4. The Red/Green lights that were installed that didn’t work. That was on us, those are obsolete and no longer available. I wasn’t aware of that when you placed your order.

Jeff I’m not sure what else we could have done to resolve these issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post
    Im dealing with them now... Its been months. The bow lights didnt all work when new, sent that garbage back in a pile and tried to talk to gary about it but hes like talking to a wall. I dont think hes ever touched the actual lights.

I was not happy with the big notches in the rail insert at the end of each light strip, they made the insert too wavy for my taste....

I should have just back charged my credit card on them.

18. Member
    Guys I've had the same problems with those lights I'm on my 4th set. I am getting very tired if changing them out. I was in contact with matt miles an now Gary. He actually tried to sell me new lights at a discount, I just don't think I should have to buy new gen when I've had problems since day 1.

19. Member
    Since I posted on here I have been in touch with Scott an he is a stand up guy. He is doing his best to get me a new set of lights. I suggest if you are going to buy any lights to get them from him, best guy I've been in contact with from the nightfishon company.

20. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1997 View Post
    Since I posted on here I have been in touch with Scott an he is a stand up guy. He is doing his best to get me a new set of lights. I suggest if you are going to buy any lights to get them from him, best guy I've been in contact with from the nightfishon company.
    Thank You Skeeter��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast