2005 Marine Master trailer refurbishment

Just completed total trailer refurbishment.
    New wheels/tires, new metal fenders/steps, lights, wiring, gatorbak bunks and I sprayed bedliner material on entire trailer.
    Not pleased with lighting on front step under Triton cut out. Probably going to remove that one. To much bling for me.
    I also enlarged drain hole on the back tube and added two in between the wheels on each side.
    Next is to service the vortex hubs. That should finish the refurbishment and routine maintenance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

I redid a trailer under my Ranger 520 a number of years ago. I removed everything, fenders, hubs, calipers, lights, etc. Then had it Sand Blasted and then Powder Coated it Black. Put everything back and it looked like a brand New trailer, but was so much easier to keep clean and always shined !! My current 2014 Ranger Trail has the Road Armor and I HATE it !! Always looks dirty even when it clean !! Some day I'll re-do it with Powder Coating too !
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    I've never heard of powder coating an entire boat trailer. That was quite a large project. Yes, as far as looks, I can see that the bedliner material does show some water scum after dunking it a few times in the lake.
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenroadie View Post
    I've never heard of powder coating an entire boat trailer. That was quite a large project. Yes, as far as looks, I can see that the bedliner material does show some water scum after dunking it a few times in the lake.
    This was like 15 yrs ago. It ran me $1k with me doing the removal and re-install. the Powder Coater sand blasted and coated. It was so easy to clean after that !!!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents