Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Just found this resto. If you don't mind me asking, and I know it was 5 years ago, but what did that fiberglass transom run? I've got an 89 PII that is probably just as bad, if not worse than yours lol. Soft spot by the rear drain, it's taking on water, and I'm sure the transom is just as rotted. Had to do a semi rewire at the beginning of the summer to get the bilge, dash switches, dash gauges, and nab lights working. If I wasn't so slammed with school, I would be digging into it. But I figured I'd get as much use out of it and sell it off when I can buy a new boat.
    1989 Bass Cat Pantera II
    1995 Mercury Black Max 200 XRi - 0G201874

Quote Originally Posted by Jus10 View Post
    Just found this resto. If you don't mind me asking, and I know it was 5 years ago, but what did that fiberglass transom run? I've got an 89 PII that is probably just as bad, if not worse than yours lol. Soft spot by the rear drain, it's taking on water, and I'm sure the transom is just as rotted. Had to do a semi rewire at the beginning of the summer to get the bilge, dash switches, dash gauges, and nab lights working. If I wasn't so slammed with school, I would be digging into it. But I figured I'd get as much use out of it and sell it off when I can buy a new boat.
    Man I think it was like 6-7 hundred plus shipping, it had to come on a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmanbjj View Post
    I am learning its like peeling an Onion. One layer reveals another. I am not near experienced enough in boats or fiberglass and structures to go much further. I may fix what I can, get as many seasons out of it as I can and start looking for another boat to put my 200hp evinrude on and move on haha. As for your young wrestlers! That's awesome. Best sport on the planet. I am the Barbe HS wrestling coach here in Lake Charles LA. I been on the mat since I can remember. if you ever have any wrestling questions I can help you out. I cant say the same for the boat though haha.
    Got to love wrestling! Their coach is 2 time big 10 champ from Michigan ST Brian Picklo. He is great with the kids and also is their Judo coach. I have 2 boys ranked 3rd in the country right now in judo.
    This was a little highlight video I made for the team

Let me know if you have any questions boat wise.

4. Member
    really good work....thanks for sharing

5. Member
    So did this boat ever get finished??

hello, hello

7. Member
    I'm pretty sure he sold this boat unfinished. It showed up somewhere on these forums with a new owner that was going to finish it. Who knows?

Never finished it, moved on to another project. Sorry guys

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678