Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR

Re: A real insurance story that h ... (VTFan)

Yes sir we do boats in Virginia. Please give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235

Re: A real insurance story that h ... (insurancepro)

Bob,
    It would seem that you are the guy to deal with..!!
    Long shot here,....does "worldwide" mean Canada too ?
    thanks, scott
    2000 VIPER COBRA 201D /225 Merc EFI SER: 0T054298
    Where does the white go when the snow melts?

3. BBC SPONSOR

Re: A real insurance story that h ... (hookahawg)

Scott, I don't do boats in Canada, Your government makes it very diffacult for U.S. companies to do business in Canada. Sorry Bob

4. Member

Re: A real insurance story that happened four days ago ple ... (Flyswatter)

I have switched to WWM, Thanks Bob he saved me 300 bucks and I got more coverage

5. BBC SPONSOR

Re: A real insurance story that happened four days ago ple ... (cougarcat22)

Thank you sir. Bob

Re: A real insurance story that happened four days ago ple ... (Flyswatter)

I just got mine thru Bob and he did an awesome job explaining everything!
    also did a great job on my rate! thanks Bob.
    2014 Bass Cat Cougar FTD/250 Pro XS

7. Banned

Re: A real insurance story that happened four days ago ple ... (cyiworkmore)

Bob you write insurance in Texas?

8. Member
    Hey Bob how about Indiana?

9. BBC SPONSOR

Insurance

We are licensed in all states. Please give us a call at 800-339-1235 Thanks bob

I want to give Mr. Bob Luellen with World Wide Marine Insurance 1-800-339-1235 a shout out. He saved me 160.00 a year and I have better limits then I had with Geico. Thanks again Mr. Bob
    Sometimes you need to high five someone in the face with a chair

11. Member
    I just picked up my 2014 Z8 a few weeks ago and I am very disappointed that I did not come across this post before I signed up with Geico Seaworthy insurance! Geico had decent coverage, but I don't think they understand how important an angler's personal effects on a bass boat are to him. It seems that Bob is one of us and he does understand that!

Bob, I will be calling you when my renewal is up (unfortunately that is a whole year from now )

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bguerini View Post
    I just picked up my 2014 Z8 a few weeks ago and I am very disappointed that I did not come across this post before I signed up with Geico Seaworthy insurance! Geico had decent coverage, but I don't think they understand how important an angler's personal effects on a bass boat are to him. It seems that Bob is one of us and he does understand that!

Bob, I will be calling you when my renewal is up (unfortunately that is a whole year from now )
    A lot of bad things can happen in a year. I wouldn't risk a new boat, call him asap.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M4A1 View Post
    A lot of bad things can happen in a year. I wouldn't risk a new boat, call him asap.
    If I cancel my policy with Geico, do you know if I will get a refund or am I out that money?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bguerini View Post
    If I cancel my policy with Geico, do you know if I will get a refund or am I out that money?
    They will pro rate cancel and give you a refund.

15. Member
    Reviving a old thread. Bob saved me money as well and is a big sponsor for KABCOT (Kentucky BassCat Owners Tournament) Give him a call. He will take the time to school you in boat insurance as others have said!
    Thank you Bob for the coverage and support.

16. Member
    Excellent post guys, two stories from same ins co an the man is actually going to bat for y'all.
    really love hearing this, who would I contact in the east Tx area.
    definitely checking into this, thanks for sharing Tom and putting the word out.
    what a great world if everybody treated their customers like this

yall have a great day!

17. Member
    Wow. Haven't been here in a loooong time. My last post here I was just looking at used bass boats and then purchased a 94 Stratos 285Pro XL. Wished I would have dropped in and seen this when I was getting insurance. I got one of the big box companies bundles with my car/truck insurance. Long story shprt, found out how bad a deal it was after the tornados hit on 3/28/14. Paying for a lot of the repairs (about half) out of pocket. May be swapping insurance companies when I get my boat back.

conversation with Bob, he is definitely a no B.S. kind of guy. I'd rather know the truth than be friends and he is just like that.
    I prefer to pay extra for "replacement" insurance and not have t worry about depreciation

19. Member
    I'm on my second Phoenix 721 threw Bob and will just add something some might be very interested in. This last Phoenix is a 2011 721/250 SHO and wife said order it the way you want it as it is the last one you get, which I kind of figured she was right with me being 63. Got full coverage plus on it and got replacement value on my new baby. Well after only having 10 hrs on my new rig I ended up with medical problems that I thought was going to keep me out of it. Thought of selling and wife said NO, its paid for wait. Last yr I got to fish some, and this yr have already put another 20 hrs on it, so am glad I did not sale. ( Sorry no hard water in Ky, only brown fish on Dale Hollow.)

Ok now for the good part on the replacement value, just got this yrs insurance bill and wanted to see if the replacement value was still included. Much to my surprise it is still listed under Physical Damage-Bass/Walleye @ $53,000. That covers boat, motor, trailer on a 6 yr old rig that I paid just over 63,000 for. That was a shocker to me! Now it could be from new boats costing so much used rigs are holding value more. Either or I'm the winner!

So my suggestion to anyone buying a new rig, get replacement value on it !!!

Now just hope Bob sees this and goes diving for the paper work and find a error.

They are the best boat insurance company I have ever delt with.

Just a warning for those of the younger crowd, (or anyone for that matter) driving records affect your boat insurance !!!

Good Luck and be safe on the water.

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roblo101 View Post
    Excellent post guys, two stories from same ins co an the man is actually going to bat for y'all.
    really love hearing this, who would I contact in the east Tx area.
    definitely checking into this, thanks for sharing Tom and putting the word out.
    what a great world if everybody treated their customers like this

yall have a great day!

Call Bob he knows where to get you the best coverage at the best price.

I live in Ky right near the Tn line and he got me covered, just call him.

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast