Thread: Insurance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

Insurance

Hi Guys and Ladies. First off, I just want to say "hi" and that I have the same problem that you do. I love to fish. I have been in the marine insurance business for over 15 years, and I represent over 20 insurance companies. I can write in over 40 states. We have developed special programs designed by fishermen for fishermen. I will be able to show you not only a way to save money, but also how to get the best coverages possible. I am here to help all of you understand what you have now and what I can do for you. I am willing to answer any questions you may have. I have noticed there may be a few of you who think you were not treated properly when you had a claim. If your policy was written correctly, there should be no issues in the event of a claim. Please give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your policy with you.

Bob Luellen
    Worldwide Marine Underwriters
    800-339-1235
    bob@worldwidemarineins.com

Re: Insurance (insurancepro)

sounds good

Re: Insurance (ragin_cajun92)

Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

4. Member

I sent my information to you but have not heard back from you.
    robertmartin@backroads.net

5. Member

Hi, I am new to boat ownership and have been reading what you have done for people here. looking for options on boat insurance. my name is tim schulz and i have just purchased a 95 viper bass boat. looking for a little help on the insurance. you can call my cell at (918)706-1724

6. Member

Re: Insurance (woodman24)

For those of us new to boating, do we really NEED insurance if the boat isn't financed?

Re: Insurance (Wiggler)

Wiggler -

You need insurance for personal liability reasons even if you choose not to insure your boat from theft or storm damage, etc. You could have a friend in the boat who is injured because of your alleged negligent driving or docking, you could damage another boat in a collision, or possibly run over a water skier in a moment of distraction. Hopefully you are a responsible boater but accidents do happen.

On the other hand you don't need insurance if you don't have a house (with some equity), have no car, no savings, no job, don't mind losing your boat, and don't mind having your wages garnisheed possibly for the rest of your life.

BassinBarrister
    2001 ChampioN 206 Elite
    225 Yamaha VMax EFI
    25P Trophy Plus Prop

I would not take my boat out of the car port with out insurance coverage on it.

9. Member

Re: (Softbaitmaker)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Softbaitmaker &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would not take my boat out of the car port with out insurance coverage on it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

good point, nor do I even allow anybody to borrow my trailers much less my boat just for the mere fact that I have no control over it at that point.
    If something happens, at the least; they back it into somebody, then it could come back on me so therefore, no body but me uses my stuff.

__________________________________________________ __________________

10. Member

Re: Insurance (woodman24)

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on buying a new boat, It's been a couple of months since your post, are you still looking for a good insurance provider or have you been out there on your 95 viper bass boat already? In case you are still looking, I know of a pretty good site you can use to The link is buy boat insurance online (policydog.com). You can get a free instant quote on the site, and then use that to shop around and compare prices. If you have questions you can call them up, and if you like their price you can buy right on the site at any hour of the day. Enjoy and be safe out there!

Chris

Modified by Chris Vaughn at 1:26 AM 9/11/2009

11. Member

Guys first off I just wanted to say thanks to all the BBC members for posting there personal experience with the different boating insurance companies. I recently got back into owning a bass boat and have been trying to decide who I should get my boat insurance with. Well, after reading through the posts on the BBC insurance forum I decided to give Bob at Worldwide Marine a call. I just want to say that Bob went over every detail of the policy with me and explained these details in terms that I could understand! He answered the few questions I had and made sure that everything I needed covered was covered. His quote on my policy was very reasonable, so I went ahead and became a customer of his. Hopefully I never have to call Bob to make a claim but I am sure Bob will be just as helpfull then as he was today.
    Again, I wanted to thank all the guys on here who reported their experience with boat insurance and I wanted to share my experience with you guys. This really helped me to make the call to Bob.

12. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Bowhunting4fun)

It was my pleasure, I just appreciate the opportunity to help my fellow fisherman. Good luck on the water. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235

13. Tbender

Bob, I recently bought a Z520 Ranger and have tentatively insured it with my homeowners and vehicle policy provider. Now I'm wondering how knowledgable they are about insuring boats. Don't get me wrong...I'm very satisfied with their home and auto coverage but after reading this forum I need some advice. I've called your number earlier today and am waiting for your call. Since I'm financing the boat partially I will need full coverage................Don't forget to call...thanks.

14. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Tbender)

I really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. I hope you learned a bit and if there is anything else you need. Please feel free to give me a call. Thanks Bob Luellen

15. Tbender

I am a new and happy customer of Bob's. Great coverage and about half the price my home and auto insurance provider quoted........Thanks, Bob

16. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Tbender)

It was pleasure, I enjoy working with the members here better understand Marine Insurance. I will continue to earn the respect from the members here. Thanks Bob Luellen

17. Member

thanks again bob you guys are great and explained every thing to me that i needed to know im so glad i now am a satisfied customer and wouldnt think about going anywhere else and will tell all my other friend oh and by the way i will tell todd d you said hi its also nice having you guys less than 6 miles from my house

18. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (javelininmi)

It was my pleasure, We will have to get together a share a boat for a day. Thank you Bob Luellen

19. Member

anytime you got my # just give me a shout thanks

20. Member

Bob, i would also like to get a quote when you get a chance. I have an older boat 1990 chanpion 201 that is my best friend! hahah The boat may not be worth insuring other then liability but now that i will be fishing a handfull of bass opens next year i need to insure it. I am interested in a quote for liability only and another for full coverage. Just to know the difference and see if its worth having. I have been doing a lot of traveling and fishing lately and am always nervous at night in the hotels about being uninsured and having my stuff stolen. Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast