Thread: Insurance

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Champion201)

I just sent you a PM. Please give me a call. Thanks Bob 800-339-1235

2. Member

Re: Insurance (insurancepro)

I have been really busy doing 6 days of work in 4 so i can go to lake champlain for a long weekend. Sorry for not immedietly responding. I am leaving tonight and will return on Monday evening. I will give you a call on Tuesday. Thanks for the quick reply!

3. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Champion201)

That will work. Have a great weekend. Bob

4. Member

HEY BOB MY NAME IS TONY NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY BOAT.
    I HAVE PROGRESSIVE FOR MY BASSCAT COUGAR LOST MY LU MY INSURANCE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY- THEY CALL IT A MECHANICAL FAILURE.

I WAS GETTING UP ON PLANE AND HIT A STUMP - BENT MY PROP, DAMAGE 6 GEAR TEETH AND THE UP RIGHT SHAFT. INSURANCE MAN FOUND ONE GEAR TOOTH THAT HAD WEAR ON IT. SO MY INSURANCE CALLED IT MECHANICAL FAILURE.

I HAVE A MERCURY TORQUE MASTER LU

PLEASE CALL ME 214 212 9133

5. Member

Hi Bob

Thanks for useful information.Can boat insurance be in another name other than the owner's?.Also What states do adjusters working for an insurance company need to hold a license to handle ocean marine claims?

6. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (shakewille)

Your boat insurance can be in another name but you must have an insurable interest to insure. For example if the boat is owned by your business, We will insure the boat in your business's name and list you as an operator. As far as Ocean marine it would depend on the company, They all handle this differently, As a rule companies that have adjusters in coastal states have adjusters licensed in them states. I represent a number of companies and they all have there way of doing things. I hope this helps you. Have a wonderful Christmas. Bob Luellen

Bob, I need a price for insurance for my 1993 Gambler with a 2001 200HP Mercury. Also it has a tandem axle trailer. The boat is a 209 TE. Trolling motor, depth finders (3). My email address is jamesconnally65@yahoo.com

Thanks,

James

Bob, I have made two apps for insurance on my Gambler and I have not heard a word from your company. Can you check into it for me please.

My email is james connally65@yahoo.com

9. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Gambler James)

James, We had all new computers installed over the last two days. There appears to be some of my quotes that were sent have not been recieved. Please give me a call tomorrow and we can get this takin care of. I'm sorry for the delay and we will get this done tomorrow. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235

10. Member

Bob, I would like to thank you for you professionalism, and quick response on my ranger boat insurance. Bob Meek

Hi Bob,
    I just filled out the online form on your website.... IM sent too

Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

12. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Insurance (Dawnpatrol)

Michael, We got it, I will e-mail your quote. Thanks Bob

13. Member

Hey Bob,

I too just filled out the online application on your website. Not sure if I filled it out right though.

Re: Insurance (dmoshag)

After talking with Bob, my info is on the way! Bob, you are offering a helluva coverage for bass boat owners and a bit cheaper than Progressive to boot! Thanks and I look forward for everything to be finalized!
    If you think you have it bad...Look Around and BE THANKFUL because Someone Always Has it Worse!!

BoatWrx Alabama Team Member - Mercury Pro Team
    2023 Caymas CX21- Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - Garmin Force & Garmin electronics
    2011- Ford 6.7 Powerstroke Tow Toy

15. Member

Most boat insurers will give you the option to pay for coverage through monthly premiums
    rather than forcing you to make a single large, upfront payment. To decide which option is better,
    you'll need to carefully review the advantages versus the potential drawbacks in light of your personal circumstances. Depending on your financial situation, need for planning flexibility, and other factors, making the wrong choice can have long-term consequences. You can find all the Insurance under one roof i.e. top insurance companies which provides Complete insurance

16. Member
    Hi Bob. I'm purchasing an old champion (1993) and need insurance. Do you insure in the state of Indiana? Thanks!

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Yes we do, Please give me a call. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235

18. Banned
    Thank you Bob for the promptness of getting the insurance proposal for my 2000 Stratos. I do need to chat with you as soon as possible to discuse some questions concerning the proposal. Hopefully tomorrow, 12/4/2012, @ 4:30pm. I work till 4:00pm and will be home at 4:30pm Thanks again.

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Dan, It was my pleasure to help you. I think you now have a better understanding on the coverage's that are important. Have a great Holidays. Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ANTHONY View Post
    HEY BOB MY NAME IS TONY NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY BOAT.
    I HAVE PROGRESSIVE FOR MY BASSCAT COUGAR LOST MY LU MY INSURANCE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY- THEY CALL IT A MECHANICAL FAILURE.

I WAS GETTING UP ON PLANE AND HIT A STUMP - BENT MY PROP, DAMAGE 6 GEAR TEETH AND THE UP RIGHT SHAFT. INSURANCE MAN FOUND ONE GEAR TOOTH THAT HAD WEAR ON IT. SO MY INSURANCE CALLED IT MECHANICAL FAILURE.

I HAVE A MERCURY TORQUE MASTER LU

PLEASE CALL ME 214 212 9133

How did this turn out with progressive? because currently I have Progressive and they are kinda high :( and I have yet to have a claim with them..I also have my auto insurance with them...please let me know Anthony Thanks...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast