Welcome Everybody

Okay Guys and Gals .. we're the biggest state, we should have the best fishing reports. Let's share some. I fish mostly Central Texas but want to hit some lakes north of here - what's going on up there ??

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

Right now all the fish in Lake O Pines are huddle in a few spots due to lack of water.
    I went fishing last Friday caught 11 from 2 1/2 to 5 lbs.
    Blessings
    Gerald

Re: (basspastor)

Sounds like you were very blessed last Friday!

Re: (Passion 4 Bassin)

Went today I caught one 8" and one 17"; that's fishing, last week was catching.
    Blessings
    Gerald

5. Member

Re: Welcome Everybody (TNT)

Fished Lake Athens Friday night and did pretty well. Caught 16 up to 5 lbs which broke me off at the boat. Caught most on a red shad TR worm on dark docks and main lake points. My brother caught a couple on a black spinnerbait. Overall it was a fun and productive trip.

6. Member

I can give you some info on Amistad, Choke, and Falcon every now again. I fish at Amistad mostly, so I would probably have more up to date reports for that lake. But I do have friends that fish the others more frequently. Just ask.

7. Member
    Howdy! hey Kberry I could use some info on choke and Falcon any help would be Great thank's Ld.

8. Member

Re: (ldd200)

Hey Temple, if your REALLY want to hit some northern lakes I can put you on some smallies. Hope you are doing well and don't take no crap from Skeeter Mark!
    5 Short of a limit

9. Member

The fishing is on like Donkey Kong at Lake Welsh!!!

10. Guide
    I fish O.H. Ivie on a regular basis, last weekend was one of the best since it has come up 15' . Sat. I caught 3 nice bass smallest being 3.5lbs largest just under 6lbs--Sun got up and threw buzz bait at the mouth of the concho river and by 10:30 had 5 really good fish largest went 5.55lbs all within the 4-5 range,,shut off then so went home but i'll be back out there this coming weekend.

11. Guide
    just spent mon. tues and wed morn at oh ivie....kind of cool yesterday,,but the water was still 60 degrees,,,caught a few on topwater early,,crank bait later,,all total 15 bass between 2lbs and 4 lbs. water is looking alot better except up the colorado,,still way off color up there.

12. Member
    need some information on amistad