Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (NitroRon)

Hi. I will check this page from now on. I live on Onondaga Hill, South of Syracuse. I will be fishing Onondaga Lake and the Seneca River for the next 2 weekends. I fish all over CNY and NNY. I have a camp in A-bay and I love to fish the St. Lawrence River.

2. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (rogermantor)

Central square ny here.
    4 miles from Oneida. got hooked on this site by Ron Kelly aka Ronsrodshop.

Hey pavlot be honest did you wet yourself when skeet won the other night?

3. Banned

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (topwtr81)

I grew up in the upstate and currently reside in Va, about 25 miles from Kerr and Gaston. If you are ever in the area give me a shout.

4. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (Sterling)

Just found the forum via posts in the new Rally board. I think we could get more traffic with a New York board instead of just having the fishing report deal. I spend most of my time on the Champion Boat and Ontario forums. But now that I have found you guys I will keep checking up on the posts. I fish 90% of my time on the St. Lawrence but I joined a club that will be fishing the Central New York area.

5. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (U.S. eh Champ!)

I'm in the Rochester area. I fish mostly the 1000 Islands (Chippewa Bay), Sodus, Conesus, Honeoye. Just found this page the other day but been on the BBC for a while now.

6. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (519DVX)

Yeah what up boys it June 09 now and I am just checking back .
    I don't want ot talk to much on here and give up anything GOOD

I finally got on ONEIDA today for a couple hours with a buddy of mine from FAIRMOUNT FD who has a camp in BIG BAY.

Caught a few on a Crankbait and Jerkbait. Imagine that ??

I can't wait to get the Tourney season rolling

Tom Pavlot Jr

7. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (tom Pavlot jr)

Got out on ONEIDA today with Frank Gee and we caught a bunch !!
    They are still on beds all over the place.

Whoever saaid they are done is NUTS ! I was lookin at them all day today.

Even found a BUNCH that where PRE- SPAWN !!!

Tom Pavlot Jr

8. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (tom Pavlot jr)

Found this web site a few months ago. I never looked for a New York thread. I'll have to check it more often and I'm still catching largemouth at Honeoye Lake and Irondequoit Bay. But did have a ball with them toothy critters on Tuesday. Googly... Is that you Roger? It's ride1100.
    Have fun and tight lines.
    Jamie

hello folks. I belong to a bass club in central ny ( Camden Bassmasters ) and we are looking to add to our members. we are looking for boaters and co-anglers. if anyone is interested e-mail me. infernoracing141@live.com web site is http://www.camdenbassmasters.com thanks and fish on.
    Brad Ostrander,
    05TritonTR196 - 200 Merc
    998SI - 898SI - 858HD

Fish Stalker Lures
    The Rod Glove
    Inferno Motorsports

Hello Everyone, Glad to see finally, some people here. I now live in PA on Lake Wallenpaupack, but born and bread NEW YORKER!!! Places I fish include not only the PACK, but fish 1000 islands , cayuga, keauka, greenwood and hudson, spring is awesome for strippers before bass season opens, also in the fall get out of the Skeeter for a week on Salmon river, even make a few trips for steelhead if we get some days above 32 degrees. Like everyone EAT, FISH and than Sleep!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
    ED

RETIRED F.D.N.Y.

NEVER FORGET 911
    \"All Gave Some, Some Gave All\"
    God Bless our Troops

Camden Bassmasters is moving.....

No, Not really, we're just updating our name to more closely reflect our region. Camden is changing to Oneida Lake Bassmasters. Same folks, just a new name. As Inferno141 stated we are looking for guys who love to bass fish and want a little friendly competition. Boaters can always run in their boats, they never are forced to eave them in the parking lot! We are also trying to get a team trail started. Watch our website for details, http://www.camdenbassmasters.com. (soon to be http://www.oneidabass.com)

See you on the water!
    Mike

PS, Hello Ed, good to see a brother firefighter!

1989 Champion 184 DCR / 1989 Evinrude 150XP

Hello from the southern tier! My son and I mostly fish the finger lakes...looking to branch out a bit this summer (new '09 198VX coming soon!) and explore some new waters. Always looking for some suggestions!

End apostrophe abuse now!

13. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (JP198)

Watkins Glen NY fish small lakes and ponds cause I dont have my boat it is in illinois still

14. Member

Hi everybody names Al and live in Fort Drum, been here going on 6 yrs and really love this area, looks like I will end up retiring up here to enjoy the community and all the things that the North country offers.

15. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (top1704)

Capital District here. Mainly fish Toga, Round, Ballston, Mighty Mohawk, Hudson (mainly during May for stripers), and an occasional trip to Champ
    Nitro Z18
    175hp ProXS

16. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (Bronzebackpro7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bronzebackpro7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Capital District here. </TD></TR></TABLE>
    +1!! Mainly fish The Hudson River above the locks and Saratoga. Will fish just about anywhere!

17. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (capt_lunker)

Oneida Lake!!! Just found BBC myself, so still getting familiar with the rest of the site. I fish for pleasure, looking to enjoy the Lake with family and friends. I'm really excited to see the sport grow, although I'm not a competitor myself. Ice is almost all out by my house, we can't wait to put in the new docks, lift, etc..

CNYers lets stay in touch about the area. I live on the north shore of Oneida. IM or email me if I can give a report on conditions.

Colonel Adrian C. \"Kermit\" Pone\', 12/20/64 - 01/21/10
    God Remembers Lest We Forget, Please Support Our Troops

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

18. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (dtpss188)

Aaahhh! You ruined it. We were trying to go a whole year without a reply to this post. Just kidding. We really need some help here with traffic. I am not sure where everyone else posts, but it sure ain't here! Welcome aboard. Have you been out on Oneida yet? I don't think I have any tournaments scheduled there this year, but, I may just fish it for fun. I spend most of my time on the St. Lawrence. But, my club fishes down by you.

19. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (U.S. eh Champ!)

HAHAHA, you had me ther for a second.

I have been out on Oneida yet. It is fishable, but probably considered a little hazardous for high speed boating. Debris is expected at this time. I hope to go out this weekend with my youngest boy in our aluminum 14' probably to see if bullheads are biting or maybe perch/panfish. There is so much work to do in the spring, and I'm building new docks this year, that it may be tough to get out. But, I think I need to force the issue and just do it.

You should definitely fish Oneida every year!!!! Even if no tourneys. The DEC crews are now out with nets for the Walleye. In case you have never been, our town, Constantia, has the only walleye hatchery in NYS - quite an operation to say the least. They are open 7 days per week at this time for the public.

Let me know if your thinking about coming to the area. I'd be happy to let you know what I can about conditions, etc...

Keep the ball rolling...

Colonel Adrian C. \"Kermit\" Pone\', 12/20/64 - 01/21/10
    God Remembers Lest We Forget, Please Support Our Troops

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

20. Member

Re: Come on NYers!!! Where are all of you? (dtpss188)

I actually grew up in Fulton and used to work at Brewerton Sports. So I am fairly familiar with the area. I sure miss the wings at the Waterfront! It's tough to find good ones north of the border.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast