Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    richard here been in east tenn around bristol for last 6 years just moved back home in greenville cant wait to get back on these lakes
    ********RICHARD KIMBELL DIVISION DIRECTOR FOR USA BASSIN

2. Member
    Haven't been a member here long but thought I would chime in. I'm in South MS. and fish Bluff Creek and the Pascagoula River all the way down to Naval Home Port Station in Pascagoula,Ms. The fishing has been on fire since late June for Redfish and Flounder. I have a freezer full of nice fillets and what we call Doormats down here..... It is about to be Spec fishing time with the weather cooling off and with that also Crappie time. It is strange how an ole North Ms boy still falls back on his panfish as a staple in his diet. You can have any type of saltwater fish laid out on a table cooked in anyway and I'm going to choose the Crappie almost every time.. Have a good one BBC.

3. Member
    Been a lurker for a while...WHEN I can fish, usually Okhissa. I've been on Calling Panther once...windy day...I was going to night fish it, but it's been closed for the winter...
    1995 Stratos 278 DC
    Johnson 150

4. Member
    Justin here, haven't been a member to terribly long. I fish eagle lake, and chotard and occasionally go over to the Rez fish every once in a while. Haven't figured the rez out yet.
    2016 179 trx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345