In 2000 I took Anthony Roy & his 9 year old son Bradly out for a day on the Santee Cooper lakes & Anthony reminded me that Bradley caught a nice bass on that trip.Well,I took them out again a couple of weeks ago.Bradly(now 17) had qualified as an angler on the Ky state team for the BASS Federation Nation Regional to be held on the Santee Cooper Lakes & fish against the teams from 8 other states.I found out that Bradly had won the World BASS Jr Championship & was the youngest person nationwide to qualify for a state team.Bradley caught his biggest bass while out with me this last time(7 lbs photo) & these are some of the bass we caught & released while fishing,but wait there is much more to tell about this young very successful lad.Bradly & his dad get back down to practice & fish the tournament & Bradly told me after the tournament that he caught 2 bass bigger then the 7 lb bass during the practice days.And now for the best,Bradly led the Ky team & gets to move on to the big tournament in Kansas in Nov. & he also finished 6th in the overall tournament.Today was the Jr tournament(with 2 age brackets),where the winner from each of the nine states takes a person from each age group,with the winner from each age group moving on to Kansas also.In this 1 day tournament only the kids can fish.When it was over the boy in the older age group fishing with Bradly won with 5 bass going 15 + & the boy in the younger group(also with Bradly)missed winning by a couple of ozs.I think he had 4 bass,going 11+ lbs.This young man(Bradly)has all of the skills & a very good father who has taken the time to develop his sons interest in this sport.I wish both of them the best & we have not heard the last from Bradly Roy.

Modified by santee bass at 11:37 PM 4/5/2008