Everybody Read!!!

Just wanted to get everyone's attention!

I see many people posting in here from KY but I wonder how many of you actually visit the OH/IN/KY Bass Club forum? We have a good group of guys and get together several times a year to fish. Also, we are having another Rally at Rough River Lake this spring. It's a good chance to meet Al, the owner of this website and many others from all over the place.

If you have any questions or want to be a part of our group, just Im me or email me, or just show up in our forum and meet some of us.

2. Member

Re: Everybody Read!!! (mikedaleo)

I am a regular reader of the posts on the BBC, I feel as if I know you, Al, and some of the other guys. I don't get too fish as often as I like. My job and family responsibilities ( wife + 4 daughters ages 2-16) keep me off of the lake more than I would like. I doubt that my fishing skill is up to snuff to be able to fish in a tourney with you guys, but I would really like to attend the rally and meet some of you and put names with faces. I may show up at the Spring Rally just to meet you guys. I also need to send Al a check. I have been lurking on this great site (source of all knowledge of all things dealing with boats and bass fishing, I have received a great education here) for over a year and I feel guilty about visiting the site so often without contributing to it's upkeep. I would really miss this site if it folded. It is about the only reason I get on the internet. If my schedule will allow I may see at the Spring Rally.

Re: Everybody Read!!! (NKySkeeterguy)

Hope to see you at the rally , I know what you mean. This is one of the only reasons to log onto the internet for me too. Welcome