Water temp is in the mid 70's and water clarity varies. Some of the creeks are stained and some aren't and some of the main lake is stained and some isn't. I believe we are getting very close to turnover as we speak with the cooler weather I am already seeing some bubbling in the creeks which always turnover first but it's not full bore turnover yet.

The fishing right now is STRONG!! Very good numbers bite on keeper fish using a blue pearl senko. This morning I had a fairly EASY 30 fish day before the wind picked up with the front. This bite comes every year like clockwork which is about 2-3 weeks after a major shad spawn which I believe we might have just had another wave of shad from the really small fry I saw today. I am using 12lb Triple Fish Fluorocarbon 4/0 Gamakatsu Hook and a 9S series 4 inch Senko in blue pearl (031). This blue pearl color is a silverish color that mimics the color of shad that the fish are feeding on now. I did see some minor schooling this morning as well and they busted a big Sammy 128 fairly good when they came up.

I also threw the "school bus" swimbait "just a little" AGAIN!! LOL. Dang I hate it when that happens :). Big Toona Fish are suckers for swimbaits :)

[b]SEMINAR IS NEXT WEEK (Saturday/OCTOBER 7th)

Just in Time for FALL FISHING. Some guys on the Allatoona forum wanted me to do a seminar on a multitude of topics pertaining to fishing Allatoona. So I decided to open it up to the public and rent out the Red Top Lodge banquet room. The seminar will be on Oct 7th (Saturday) from 4-8 (arrive 3:30ish). Topics will be Swimbaits on Allatoona, Sonar Interpretation, dropshot, Patterning Largemouth on Toona just to name a few to help everyone get ready for the fall/winter bite. I have well over 100+ slides in demonstrations and pictures on my Power Point presentation.

Lots of prizes and donations will be given away. Click on the link for more info and directions to the banquet room.

I have over 80 Lucky Craft baits to hand out, 24lbs of Yamamoto Plastics, Mini Me Spinnerbaits from SOB Lures, Fluorocarbon line from Triple Fish, box from Bass Stalker Jigs, Cavitron Buzzbaits, MegaStrike Scent as FREE handouts at the seminar with more in the works. I am supposed to get something from Ardent Reels fairly soon as well.

Also, I have 3 high dollar swimbaits to raffle off with half of the proceeds going towards Mike Allen's aka Tr21pd wife Kidney transplant fund. I'll have raffle tickets at the seminar if anyone is interested. Click on the link below for more info on the seminar. Any questions email me at mbucca@comcast.net

http://www.tritonmike.com/seminar.html

T Mike