Meet some of the BASS Elite guys at Lake Oconee this Sunday

Some of the B.A.S.S. Elite Pro's are going to be at Sugar Creek Marina in Buckhead, GA this Sunday from 1-3pm. Come by to attend one of their seminars and get an autograph.

Sugar Creek Marina
    On Lake Oconee
    353 Parks Mill Road
    Buckhead, Georgia 30625
    706-342-2231

2. Member

Re: Meet some of the BASS Elite guys at Lake Oconee this Sunday (Team Ardent)

Hey there Tom Good to see you make it onto the BBC. How is your BFL season Going, I talked with Sheff the other day it it sounded like Lake Okeechobee got the better of him last month. Hope things are going well and it was good meeting you down in florida.

3. Member

Re: Meet some of the BASS Elite guys at Lake Oconee this Sunday (JayLaw)

Jay, How's it going? The BFL is going good so far except the last one at the BIG O. I think I'm still in the top 30 so I hope to go to the Regional at Seminole!! Have you been out fishing lately?

4. Member

Re: Meet some of the BASS Elite guys at Lake Oconee this Sunday (Team Ardent)

Yeah been fishing quite a bit lately, just got home last week from 8 days on Lake Eufaula, fished in the Military tem tournament and my partner and I ended up in 8th out of 159 boats, so was pretty happy about that. Now its back to fishing on the Mobile Delta where we are rapidly wrapping up our season with one more one day event then our two day in June, Unfortunatly I am a little too far out in points to make the AOY fishoff for the ABA at Kentucky lake, so no Nationals for me this year. Though am planning a trip to Guntersville in early october. Good luck to ya in the BFL, and hopefully you make it to seminole, it is an awesome fishery!