Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (CincyBas)

My name is Shawn Stewart. I live in Groveport Ohio and own a 20' Skeeter with 200 Yammy. I fish just about every where i can and I'm a member of OBFN.

2. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (shawncs1981)

Hello, my name is Ben and I am about 9 month into life in Liberty Township, OH. I have been out to East Fork and Cesars Creek, the baron seas I come to realize. I am going to fish Cowan, Rocky and Paint this summer, and if I find someone to show me around the Ohio River I'd love to get to know that, but not on my own (don't have that kind of time with a 3 year old). Looking forward to meeting some of you out there. IM me if your feeling generous someday and headed to the water in this area.

3. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (bensford66)

Name: Mark and Ray Feltner
    Hometown: Middletown,Oh
    Club: Members of the Dixie Marine Tournament Trail (DMT)
    Fishing waters: The Ohio River. Tanners Creek. Lawrenceburg,In
    Achievment: Qualified for the 2009 DMT Classic!
    Boat: 2004 RANGER 521VX
    Motor: 2004 Yamaha Vmax 250

Mark and Ray Feltner \'04 RANGER 521VX YAMAHA VMAX 250hp

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (CincyBas)

Hello my name is Luke Smith. I spend most of my time on the water at Portage,and the Ohio River and love going to Lake Erie and Presquie Bay.I've got a 20' stratos with a 200 merc.I was a member of Tri-County BassMasters for 5yrs but entered into Bad Bass Champs this year.

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (Finesse)

Hey finesse, could'nt find you on the Bad Bass roster. Did you enter this year?

6. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (99 Cardinal)

I've been a member here for a few years and never noticed this post existed.

Jason Fantone. I now reside in Niles OH, and have lived here 1.5 years. I am a member of the Ohio Valley Bass Anglers out of columbiana. Fish Mosquito, Shenango pa, Milton, Berlin, Erie, and the river. Primarily Mosquito and Shenango.

Still learning the lakes, but love chasin those bass! I like to fish until my bait bounces off the water!

Seems to be alot of NE ohio guys on here, maybe we should have a little NE OH get together?
    2002 gambler 2100
    2008 250 proxs

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (JF1)

Paul Amstutz
    Gambier, Ohio
    2007 Ranger Z20, Evinrude 225 ETECH HO Minn Kota 101 Lowrance graphs.

I was the 2008 Ohio Bass Federation Nation Angler of the Year.
    My partner and I have won the Central SALMOIDES TEAM TOURNAMENT CIRCUIT Points Champs in 2003 and 2007.
    I fish with Kokosing Valley Bass Club.
    I am also the owner of A.C.T. Lures, home of the Hand-Tied jig.
    You can see more about me by clicking the link below.
    http://www.ohiobassfederationn...z.htm
    Paul

PROUD BBC SPONSOR

8. Banned

Re: Ohio Member List and Info

I live in Rayland Ohio a stones throw from the Ohio River I have a 1996 Ranger 461 VS 150 EFI Merc. I fish lots of tournaments in Eastern Ohio. This ranger is my 4th boat but i have owned it since brand new and never a big problem. If you cant eat it fish for it and hunt for it I am not interested in it.

9. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (greendragon)

Me to 96 stratos 201 pro 200 Johnson. I think our club is going to start afternoon tournaments out of steubenville here in a couple of weeks open to all that want to have some fun. Will let you all know when we get it worked out

Re: Ohio Member List and Info

Mike Reeves
    Columbus, Ohio
    2007 Nitro 591, 150 Optimax
    Author of http://www.ohiobassblog.com, the most comprehensive source for Ohio bass fishing reports, tournament schedules, and news.

John Edwards
    Eastgate Ohio
    Nitro nx882dc 150xr6
    My wife and I fish East Fork, Rocky Fork , Paint Creek, Ceasars Creek and Brookville. Going to try Tanners Creek this year. Looking forward to. Lake St Clair in June.
    Mike I enjoy reading your blogs and appreciate all the Tx info.
    Heartwood Fence Co.

Re: (jedwards)

Josh Myers
    Scottown, Ohio
    2009 Stratos 201 XLE Evinrude ETec 250 HO
    I fish mostly in the Ohio River. Make yearly trips to Lake Guntersville. Also fish Paint Creek, Rocky Fork, and some smaller lakes around home like Tycoon, Jackson Lake, and Timber Ridge. I actually live beside Timber Ridge. We make a couple trips to Eerie each year as well. I fish in Kentucky a fair amount as well at Yatesville, Grayson, and Cave Run. Really enjoy the boards.

13. Member
    Roy (jay) Wiley
    Toronto, oh.
    '04 lowe 180w merc. 115
    '86 fisher hawk 3v johnson 9.9
    located on the banks of the ohio river. also fish all of the muskingum lakes, berlin, milton, mosquito, guilford, highlandtown.... and too many more to list.

Pushin\' Tin!!!!

14. Member
    Steve Thompson
    Akron, Ohio
    1998 Triton TR20, 200 Johnson Venom
    I live a mile from the Portage Lakes chain so that is my main lake for now. I would like to make it up to Mosquito next year and hopefully Erie.
    I would love to tag along with a few of you that might be headed up to Erie at least for my first time. I would love to find one of those smallmouth spots that produce a lot of fish to make your arms fall off.
    I tow my red and black Triton with a big white Nissan Titan so if you see me say hello. I am pretty sociable.

15. Member
    gary mcrobie, dover ohio, 2005 triton tr-186 w/a evinrude 150, fish mostly w/in 50miles from dover, except a few trips a yr., past member of, buckeye bass club, twin cities bass club, indian valley bass club, clendening bass club, tusc. bassmasters. fished many federation tourn. till the disaster when federation dropped bass and went to flw..current member of guernsey county bass club & founder/tourn. director of outlaw bass club.love fishing workman tourn. at atwood on wed. nights and try to find time to fish salt fork workmans on thurs. nights. plan on fishing bass opens when both kids graduate high school..lol..i mentor any new members that join outlaw club that are struggling to catch fish. its more about making life long friends than winning every tourn.

Troy Bucher
    Westerville, Ohio
    2013 Stratos 189 VLO - ProXS 150
    2002 Basstracker 165 - Mercury 9.9

Fish Hoover a lot and going to start to get into some tournaments.

17. rjw11111
    Rick Wright- West Lafayette-520 ranger 250 evenrude-fish when and where I can

18. Member
    Michael Rogers Mansfield,Ohio. I have a beat up '84 Ranger 370v. Clearfork and Pleasant Hill are my closest fishing holes! Presently not in a club.

19. Member
    Welcome Michael! Clearfork is an awesome lake, especially around Mothers day. Last few years we had club tourneys there, and the big girls were usually on the beds at that time. P-hill....yeah, that lake can eat chit. LOL!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

20. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Art King. Miamisburg Ohio. 1994 Ranger R72. Fish the Great Miami river for smallmouth/crappie/perch/catfish. Fish Cowan for bass and catfish(at night only). Fish Caesar Creek(at night only) for bass. Been fishing most all of south western Ohio creeks and lakes since the mid 1960's.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234