Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Hello out there. My name is Jay Knip, and I belong to the club of, Twin Creek Bassmasters. I live in the City of Franklin. God Bless

2. Member

Re: (Blaze250)

Welcome Jay!!!!

Sounds like your stuck with the same local water as I am..

Look forward to hearing some reports from you.

We got a good group of guys on here so far.

3. Member

Re: (CincyBas)

My name is Steve Rode: live in Westchester OH, just NW of Cincinnati. Have a Ranger Reata 210. Recently moved from TX, fished Fork and Ray Roberts down there mostly. Lookin forward to this cold weather passing so I can get to the important stuff in life.... Fishing! So when does the water temp around here get to 60?

Re: (srode)

Steve...
    Boy oh boy do I feel sorry for you! Moving to Ohio from Texas??????? Yikes!
    You were so lucky to have Lake Fork so close to you!
    I stopped there on the way home from the WBT in Lewisville and completely fell in love with that lake
    I would love to buy some lakefront property and retire down there
    To me, there is really not much of a difference between Lake Fork and Heaven
    And here I sit looking out my window at my deck that is now covered with almost 8" of snow!
    Welcome to BBC and Ohio
    Marcia
    Here is a great pic from Lake Fork...

www.REELADY.com, Marcia\'s MySpace Profile,
    Video Collection
    Sponsors - Lake Fork Trophy Lures, BountyFishing.com, GAMMA, G. Loomis, Costa Del Mar

5. Member

Re: (Reel Lady)

Hey Reel Lady! I was just checking out your website and was wondering if you were in the Canton area last sunday?? My wife and I were at Gander Mountain and saw a truck that looked exactly like your black Tundra.......nice looking truck by the way.

We actually saw this truck around belden villiage and i commented on how sharp it looked - then coming out of Gander we saw the same one parked in the lot and I said to her "there's that tundra, man is that a nice looking truck!"

I wish I would have seen how sharp those were before I bought my F-150 Supercrew! Course nothing like the room inside my truck! Also no problems pulling my ProCraft around!

6. Member

Re: (Skarfer)

Hey Steve good luck on the 60 degree water. Just kidding probably about May. April is usually pretty good.

Don't forget there's a few lakes not to far that has some real good fishing : Erie main lake for the smallies and in the bays/canals for largemouths, a few lakes in IN Monroe / Patoka. A lot of lakes if you head a little south in KY/TN.

Southwest Ohio waters are tough but at times can be good. Nothing like Texas.

7. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (CincyBas)

Name:Rodney Stufflebean
    I live in Reynoldsburg just east of Columbus
    I have a 2002 Ranger 520 w/a 2002 Evinrude 225 HO.
    I am a founding member of the Buckeye Bassers and also a member of the Good OL Boys bassin club ,both in central Ohio and OBCF clubs. I mostly fish around the central Ohio area and I fished the Midwest circut that Phil runs, Good circut.

This year my partner and I, as well as two other buddies have taken over the NBAA central division challenge. We will be co-directors and run the 5 event circut. For more info you can go to there web sit at http://www.nbaa.com . we are the central division weekend challenge.

8. Member

Cincy Man, I do indeed fish the same waters as you do. Some of our tournaments will be on Rocky, Brookville, Deer Creek, Alum, Paint, St Mary's, etc. Of course some lakes will be tough, and some lakes will be even tougher. I hope this year produces some good numbers.

Jay

9. Member

Re: (Reel Lady)

Hey Reel lady, You have my retirement dream nailed! Nice lake front property on Fork with a boat house and lift, in a cove with some deep water near by. Spent many a morning watching the sun come up while working my way along a point or cove. Spent many an evening watching the sun set on that lake too. It just doesn't get any better than that. If I was closer, I'd have a vacation house down there now, just can't figure out how to make that work living 15 hours away. Can't wait for this weather to warm to get out some here. Sure miss fishing all winter long! I've lived near Cinci before, guess I'll get used to it again. Thanks for the picture, great shot!

Modified by srode at 6:13 PM 2/9/2006

10. Member

Well I may just have to make my way up to Erie one of these day. Sure do love catching those smallies! Guessing there should be some good small mouth around Cleveland which isn't too far. Also would love to try chasing some stripers on Cumberland, hear theres some monsters in there!

A friend of mine just sent me an email that someone caught the TX state record smallie) or maybe it was the lake record) on lake Texoma a few weeks ago on the Texas side, 7lbs 1 oz. Live release after official weighing. Never did get to do much fishing on that lake, too much big boat traffic.

Come on April!

Re: (Skarfer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Skarfer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Reel Lady! I was just checking out your website and was wondering if you were in the Canton area last sunday?? My wife and I were at Gander Mountain and saw a truck that looked exactly like your black Tundra.......nice looking truck by the way.

We actually saw this truck around belden villiage and i commented on how sharp it looked - then coming out of Gander we saw the same one parked in the lot and I said to her "there's that tundra, man is that a nice looking truck!"

I wish I would have seen how sharp those were before I bought my F-150 Supercrew! Course nothing like the room inside my truck! Also no problems pulling my ProCraft around!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hi Skarfer
    Nope. Last sunday I was at Zach's basketball game in Alliance

www.REELADY.com, Marcia\'s MySpace Profile,
    Video Collection
    Sponsors - Lake Fork Trophy Lures, BountyFishing.com, GAMMA, G. Loomis, Costa Del Mar

12. Member

Name: Curt Kugler

1987 Stratos, 150 Johnson (hey-it floats and catches fish- just ask CincyBas who regularly gets schooled-had to through that in Jamie)

I hang my hat just west of Cincinnati in Bridgetown. I have an obsession chasing big large and smallmouth. I usually fish Brookville and the Ohio River but venture north to Erie and south to Tennessee every year. I have been an officer of the Cincy Bass Club since we started it 5 years ago. We are always looking for trustworthy new members for our club. We recently voted to align with The Bass Federation and are affiliated with the Indiana Bass Federation. If you would like more information, please contact me.

I am open to share my fishing knowledge with anyone who wants to talk or spend some time on the water.

513-505-5359
    csk@paynefirm.com

13. Member

Name George Wolfe
    Grove City Ohio
    1995 202 Elite Champion 1998 225 3.0 Merc
    fished federation for 15 years
    Member of the 1994 Ohio Federation State Team
    Now Fish when I can wherever I can there's never enough time
    Like the smallies and the stripers

14. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (geowol)

Welcome to the Ohio reports forum of BBC George. George I hope you are able to find some useful reports on here as well as post how you do on the water

Pitchajig will be doing a lot of in a week or so when I unleash my wrath of fish catching ability on him down Tenn.

15. Member
    McCormick, SC - By way of Aubrey,TX ,Buford, GA and originally Kettering, OH

My name is Mike Brown.

I live in Kettering,OH which is just south of Dayton.

Running a 2006 Ranger Z20 with a Mercury 225 Pro XS.

I am a member of Ohio Valley Bass Masters in Dayton. http://www.ovbm.org

This year I am fishing the Buckeye BFL as well as my club tournys.

For fun I fish Indian, Caesar's Creek, Brookville and the Ohio River.

mbrown1137@aol.com

2020 520L / 250 PRO XS 4S

16. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (Basser1OH)

Hey Mike, welcome to the club! Might see you out there on Ceasars creek some time! Do you do any good out there?

17. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (srode)

I've been around this site for a while and never noticed this page.

Name: Dave Ernst

I'm a member of the Portage Lakes Bass Masters and I fish the Lakes Tournament Trail. I travel to Lake Wylie South Carolina every March and as of this coming September I will be heading to Chataqua in New York. If I'm not fishing I'm doing something fishing related.

BUCKEYE-BASSER

SKEETER SX176 YAMAHA 130

18. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (buckeye-basser)

Welcome Dave! This site is AWESOME! SO many good people and good information on here.

I live in Massillon - and I fish Portage Lakes all the time also, unless we're down at our camper at Salt Fork - then I fish there!

Maybe we'll cross paths one of these days!

Take care!

19. Member

Re: Ohio Member List and Info (Skarfer)

Welcome Dave!!

I hope you can share and are able to use some good Ohio Fishing info from this forum. Thier's a lot of good guys and gals from Ohio on here...

Spring is finally here.

20. Member

Hello All!

Name: Dave Sammons

I have a 2000 Javelin Renegade 20DC with a 175 Evinrude. I mostly fish Ohio lakes but I also venture out and fish Chataqua in NY...Buggs Island in VA. I really like to fish Mosquito in NE Ohio...my cousins live on the lake and they know the lake pretty good!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast