Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (BasserJim)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BasserJim &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

dude.. is that a shampoo box on the bed with all the fishing stuff.... thats a man card infraction </TD></TR></TABLE>

...Looks like a few bags of weed at the foot of the bed

2. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (Ky 521)

Here is a site with my shop photos that were taken a few years back(The shop is not that clean now). I think most of the shop photos are on page 2.
    I apologize for the inconvenient I couldn't get the photos to post correctly so I posted a link, hopes that's ok. You can click on the photo to enlarge.

http://WWW.rodbuilding.org/pho...r=524

Lynn Williams

3. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (WCR)

I do my stuff out in my garage. No heat out there so stinks when we get a cold snap like we had here in Virginia the past few days.

Finally got around to getting some pics of my work area. I'll have to admit you guys inspired me to do this.

My spray booth which is vented through charcoal and out of the building.

This painting got addictive fast.

J150GLERV

5. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (Klail)

Keith what kind of fan you have in that spray booth? I'm building one now...

Just a standard bathroom exhaust fan. Since I only use waterbased acrylics and just paint for myself seen no "need" for an explosion proof setup.

J150GLERV

7. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (Klail)

I agree thats what I was thinking just curious how much air it moved?

Don't remember exactly but it was either 50 or 60 CFM. My box is 2' x 2' x 2' and I didn't want to pull too much air. Next step is to plumb in air from my big compressor instead of the small Badger one. Also want to build a curing box to dry\heat set the acrylics in. Just haven't decided how to attain and hold the 125º F temp.

J150GLERV

9. γνῶθι σεαυτόν, μηδέν άγαν iwillkechu's Avatar

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (jseasor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jseasor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here is where i put on the skirts (and take off skirts)
    </TD></TR></TABLE>

Your original post may in fact, be the most perfect post I have ever seen. It has EVERYTHING!! It's got man stuff, chick stuff, fishing stuff, hunting stuff....but it also has the subtle hints of SO MUCH MORE that we don't see!!

Let us evaluate.....
    &gt;We assume it is almost 1am (due to the time stamp and it being dark outside) and there's a woman in your bed! (even though she's fully clothed right down to her socks and is so bored that she's crochet'ing ) So why are you dumping out your fishing stuff and taking pictures???
    &gt;Now, becuase the chick in the bed is the fiance' (the ring gives it away) we can't have "unexpected visitors". The light behind the blind is obviously on to alert the G/F that the 'coast is NOT clear' for her to drop in. (otherwise, wouldn't the light be inside of the blinds? )
    &gt;Then there is the camo bedding...maybe it is for you to hide, maybe it is for you to seek- but either way you look at it, you're doing neither in this picture.
    &gt;To counter the macho bedding, we've also got pillow cases "just for her" with flowers and pastel colors... it balances the camo in a sort of 'yin/yang' thing.
    &gt;Looking to the right....the end table is all man. You've got a fan for those 'hot nights', a spitter for a midnight dip, the remote (nothing more manly than a remote), a can of chew....and what is that tucked down on the bottom shelf?? Baby wipes? I'm certian you two don't have kids...naughty, naughty.
    &gt;There's a spare Mountain Dew bottle tucked under the bed for emergency energy.
    &gt;The discarded clothing on the floor suggests partial nudity (although you're behind the camera so we can't confirm it)
    &gt;There is a box for hair care products (which means someone buys it by the case) but you've packed it with jig making supplies which was a nice move, and maybe a man card save.
    &gt;We've got the kinky "peanutbutter and jelly" on the bed, but unfortunately it is just a color description for a jig skirt.

My overall observation is that 'opportunity is knockin' but you're more concerned about putting a pic of your jig hobby on BBC.
    THAT is a man card violation.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

10. Banned

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (iwillkechu)

greg you couldn't of hit it any better. im comfortable with my sexuality however..

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (jseasor)

...Jarred, Dude you are so busted. ....Keen eye Greg, makes me wonder almost like you know the drill ......Very good

12. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (iwillkechu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iwillkechu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Your original post may in fact, be the most perfect post I have ever seen. It has EVERYTHING!! It's got man stuff, chick stuff, fishing stuff, hunting stuff....but it also has the subtle hints of SO MUCH MORE that we don't see!!

Let us evaluate.....
    &gt;We assume it is almost 1am (due to the time stamp and it being dark outside) and there's a woman in your bed! (even though she's fully clothed right down to her socks and is so bored that she's crochet'ing ) So why are you dumping out your fishing stuff and taking pictures???
    &gt;Now, becuase the chick in the bed is the fiance' (the ring gives it away) we can't have "unexpected visitors". The light behind the blind is obviously on to alert the G/F that the 'coast is NOT clear' for her to drop in. (otherwise, wouldn't the light be inside of the blinds? )
    &gt;Then there is the camo bedding...maybe it is for you to hide, maybe it is for you to seek- but either way you look at it, you're doing neither in this picture.
    &gt;To counter the macho bedding, we've also got pillow cases "just for her" with flowers and pastel colors... it balances the camo in a sort of 'yin/yang' thing.
    &gt;Looking to the right....the end table is all man. You've got a fan for those 'hot nights', a spitter for a midnight dip, the remote (nothing more manly than a remote), a can of chew....and what is that tucked down on the bottom shelf?? Baby wipes? I'm certian you two don't have kids...naughty, naughty.
    &gt;There's a spare Mountain Dew bottle tucked under the bed for emergency energy.
    &gt;The discarded clothing on the floor suggests partial nudity (although you're behind the camera so we can't confirm it)
    &gt;There is a box for hair care products (which means someone buys it by the case) but you've packed it with jig making supplies which was a nice move, and maybe a man card save.
    &gt;We've got the kinky "peanutbutter and jelly" on the bed, but unfortunately it is just a color description for a jig skirt.

My overall observation is that 'opportunity is knockin' but you're more concerned about putting a pic of your jig hobby on BBC.
    THAT is a man card violation.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

13. Member

Here is my home away from home. At least it is my half of the garage. With four kids the other half is pretty full of bikes and other outdoor toys.

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (lunker97)

I have a seperate building...

I never had a \"10\".....but, one night, I did five \"2\'s\"

15. Member

Space is limited in my garage... I mean workshop (especially when both vehicles are in there). You may notice that I do my work under my canoe.

16. Banned

I am at my father-in-laws house when I get home I will get pictures of not only where I am in the winter but every day for atleast 2 hours lol

17. Member

I have a little 10x14 room that has not been invaded by my wifes pack ratted items. shown here in the middle of production

18. Member

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (bkeenom)

nice bobby where all the fish catching baits are made

WarrenCustomBaits
    prostaffer
    BOOMER SOONER
    DAD OF #00 SOFTBALL SUPER HERO

19. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar

Re: Where do you do your work? Lures,Rods etc... (coalcobassmaster)

Guess I'll add mine:

Not much to it, but it works.
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

20. Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast