Thumbs Up Spring time white bass runs are sooooooo much fun!

I got out again today and got all I could stand in four hours. Tons of fun on light gear for you guys that get burned out chasing tournament fish.

2. Member
    Evansville, Indiana and Eddyville, Kentucky
    Where at?

3. Member
    Yep, the Detroit River will be full of them real soon. Great time to take the kids out. Literally every cast with a bunch following. Look forward to it every year!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebw View Post
    Where at?
    I have been going to The Cumberland River right here in town this week. I live right between Cheatham and Barkley. You should find them up in Eddyville.

5. Member
    Maumee river in May, spent many hours casting small cranks and stump jumps for them. I would get my Fish Ohio qualifying white bass every year during the run.

6. Member
    Evansville, Indiana and Eddyville, Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    I have been going to The Cumberland River right here in town this week. I live right between Cheatham and Barkley. You should find them up in Eddyville.
    We have been catching some nice ones here…they are fat and fun!!!!

We used to rent a pontoon boat on Lake Cumberland, anchor it on a point at night, and hang Coleman lanterns around the boat. When the white bass came to eat the minnows that ate the bugs that were attracted to the light mayhem ensued. It was great fun.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight