Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Before I started working at home and we had an office I would always chat with the bug guy when he made his monthly rounds. One day I was telling him about having some sinus issues after having Covid and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "chemtrails". My wife had a coworker that would look at the sky and say "why are they doing this to us" when he would see them.

2. Member
    Water Vapor???

Wait I feel High as heck now that I went out and seen one..........never mind I was smoking a joint while looking at them.
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Before I started working at home and we had an office I would always chat with the bug guy when he made his monthly rounds. One day I was telling him about having some sinus issues after having Covid and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "chemtrails". My wife had a coworker that would look at the sky and say "why are they doing this to us" when he would see them.
    Lots of conspiracy theorists among us. The day before the recent eclipse my 86 year old mother called me with concern in her voice. One of her friends who's a major conspiracy theorist told my mom NASA was going to shoot three rockets into the eclipse and we would not have any phones or communication services for weeks.

Now you have gone and done it. The MIB will be at your door before the sun goes down tonight.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Was watching a John Wayne movie the other day.

He was a cowboy in the old west, fighting Indians and stuff in the 1870s.

In one of the scenes there was a contrail in the sky, so we know it’s been happening for over 150 years.

6. Member
    Just be thankful that the planes are still in the air and we don't have to worry about cannibals.

7. Member
    Contrails are not steam they are actually water vapor that has condensed into Ice crystals. Atmospheric conditions have to be correct for them to form
    the humidity has to be just right which is why you don't see them all the time.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    45,000+ commercial flights per day, so yea, lots of opportunities for contrails to form anywhere and everywhere.

9. Member
    Good thing we’re just living in a computer simulation https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...on/ar-AA1nnCa2
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

We ain’t dumping chemicals…want to know how I know? We’d be making a huge override to do that, and I ain’t gettin it.

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    We ain’t dumping chemicals…want to know how I know? We’d be making a huge override to do that, and I ain’t gettin it.
    I feel like there's a 50/50 chance that you've been planted here since 2005 in order to make that denial post about contrails.

I’m 40. Planes have been doing this my whole life. I remember looking up at them when I was little.

13. Member
    Dean, when you see several contrails crossing in an area and some are at a much higher altitude than others are they military?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    One of my favorite shirts

Attachment 548614

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pabasshawk View Post
    Contrails are not steam they are actually water vapor that has condensed into Ice crystals. Atmospheric conditions have to be correct for them to form
    the humidity has to be just right which is why you don't see them all the time.
    Boom. Fact. Science is cool.

16. Member
    I bet they are all old and burning oil. Or head gasket.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

Chemtrails are not real. Only idiots believe in them. The amount of weight added to an aircraft in order to “spray” for these flights would be significant. We, as pilots, would know! Same goes for flat earthers.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basshammerwannabe View Post
    dont know if true or not but heard tennessee banned these "chemtrails"....

and they didnt just start, been doing it for years
    Yep, they passed a law regarding chemtrails or geoengineering.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassDom View Post
    Bringing you tomorrow's news today!!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpDonkey View Post
    Serious question for you guys about something. Put on your tin foil hat for a moment though...

Are you guys seeing a lot of plane vapor trails in the sky these days? Some call them "contrails" others call them "chemtrails". I don't know what they are but I'm seeing a lot more of them lately (criss crossing each other) out here in the middle of nowhere Idaho.

I take my Labrador Retriever on a walk every morning before work and see them being formed. Maybe it's just a coincidence or maybe it's not, but the sky seems to cloud up afterwards and then a lot of time rain follows 2-3 days later.

I'm just a simple country boy, so I have no idea if the so called "conspiracy theories" are true or not, but based on my observations, I do believe something is definitely going on that previously wasn't.

What I do know for sure (based on my travels around the inter web) is that there has been technology around for years that can supposedly make it rain (cloud seeding I believe it's called but don't quote me on that).

What's your take on it? Are you seeing the same thing in your neck of the woods?
    I'm not entirely sure what's going on but it doesn't seem to be normal. I have seen "Contrails" and "Chemtrails" in the sky at the same time, at approximately the same altitude as far as I could tell visually. The "Contrails" hang in the sky for a very short period of time, usually less than 1 min. The "Chemtrails" hang around forever and then disperse into a weird foggy mist. Weather modification? Who knows?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast