Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's Your Money....

2. Member
    They work great as long as you don’t step in water over an inch deep!

3. Member
    Wow...just...wow

I bought a pair of Keen leather sandals and when I got them wet one of the sandals dried a a different shade. $90 sandals that are marketed as waterproof should not turn different colors after you use them for their intended purpose. Keen customer service wouldn't do anything for me.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

5. Banned
    Someone in the product development department really missed the mark on this one

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Hint: zoom in near the center
    Okay, i get it now. I have several pairs of the hiking Keens and several pairs of the sandals. My kids call them clown shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes and boots you will ever wear. I have a pair of the boots that are at least 15yrs old and not a stich has come loose. The leather ones do fade after being in water.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by After5 View Post
    Okay, i get it now. I have several pairs of the hiking Keens and several pairs of the sandals. My kids call them clown shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes and boots you will ever wear. I have a pair of the boots that are at least 15yrs old and not a stich has come loose. The leather ones do fade after being in water.
    I wear the Teva equivalent almost any time we don't have snow on the ground which is the only reason I even glanced at the display. I despise flip flops and most open-toed sandals so these fit the bill for hiking, fishing, and almost anything else. I've been known to hike in to wade certain trout streams and rivers with them but any place with rock slime is a no-go and any stream with too much loose gravel is better to use enclosed boots or tenners.
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

Quote Originally Posted by After5 View Post
    The footbed of Keens are what saved me from worsening plantar fasciatis. I buy a new pair about every other year and keep the old ones in my rotation. Wear them April thru October including a fair amount of work on the farm and garden. Definitely great on the boat as they take wet/dry cycles flawlessly and the closed toe keeps the little piggies from errant hooks. Y'all can flame away, but history shows these to be both durable and functional
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12