02 ProCraft Question

Hello folks. My first post here as I’m a new boat owner. Hoping to get some advice and knowledge on this forum. I recently purchased a 2002 16’ ProCraft bass boat up here in Canadastan .As I start working on the boat getting it ready for the summer I’ve come across a few things that I don’t know. In the rear hatch where my batteries and fuel tank are there’s a round black module roughly 2” in diameter fastened to the hill with a couple wires coming off it.Im curious if this was a factory depth /sonar module. There is no guage on the consol and doesn’t look like there ever was. Also on the consol beside the two live well switches there’s a three position rocker switch which doesn’t seem to be doing anything,I’m wondering if that is the light switch to power the nav light socket and rear light socket . It seems hard to find info out on ProCraft boats and no user or operators manuals. Any info is greatly appreciated,Thanks.

2. Member
    That puck might be for the flasher, That was probably on the console at one point in time. The hole where the flasher was, might be used for something else if the flasher is not in the console.

The rocker switch is probably for the lights. top or bottom is the anchor light and then the opposite is the navigational lights. Anchor light is the white light in the back of the boat, the navigational lights is the anchor light and the red/green lights up front.