Gel Coat Experts - Shop Recommendations

Just moved from California to Charlotte area and am looking for a really good bass boat restoration company to sand, prep and Re-Gel Coat my
    2002 Ranger 520 Comanche. It was left outside for too long and the sun exposure has caused excessive crazing, spider cracks all along the gunnels with
    gaps as large as 1/16" and it just looks terrible. Cannot afford to spend $90K+ on a new boat but I am ready to pay the price to prep and re-gelcoat this
    one. I'm willing to take the boat anywhere in the Southeast US as long as the people have great reputations for excellent work on bass boats with
    multi-color metalflake and pin-striping typical of Ranger Bass boats.

I need your help with recommendations for excellent shops near Charlotte, NC if possible, but I am willing to take it anywhere within a 500 mile radius
    if necessary. I look forward to hearing from you.

2. Member
    Contact Crank68 on this site.

C & E Boat Restorations, England, Arkansas 870 575-3948 Curtis Massey He does AMAZING work !! I live in Fresno, Ca and when I get to where I need new carpet, I'm gonna drag it from Ca to Arkansas to have him do a make over !! You can check him out on FaceBook !!
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents