Humminbird items

I have a few items for sale that I can send pictures via email:

Misc. Cables and plugs for these generation units= I'd have to dig through everything I have so maybe just ask if anyone needs anything particular

Humminbird interlink-=$75

I have the SI transducer that came with the below 898 but could sell with either the 998 or 898 of needed for additional $75 if someone buys the unit

998c HD SI-bought used and currently use it just for mapping at my console but going to another Helix. Bracket and unit=$175

898c SI-i bought this brand new and works fine minus to power off you have to hold button pretty good buts always shut off
    Bracket and unit =$140

788ci HD---bought with some small white spots on the unit but doesn't affect usability. I have the quick disconnect mount and a RAM mount but no transducer. I just used as a mapping unit in my console= $90

I have a flat Bass Pro over the pedal mount. I think it was Panther brand but I removed label=$40

Willing to ship all as we can work out something from Ohio and will negotiate some on the prices. Ask any questions needed and I'll try to get back with you quickly

Don't need the finder, but would be interested in the 998/898 si transducer, if you decide to separate. Pm me if so, thanks.
    I want my ashes sprinkled in the lake...might as well try to get em to bite one last time.