Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Member

2. Member

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    That would be the attack that Israeli intelligence had the plan for and of which the Israeli government ignored.
    You have a link to that info? I would like to know the source. There are some that say we knew about 9/11 too

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    And 45 said Iran could return to enriching uranium for building a bomb(s).
    Sure don’t recall all these wars when 45 was in office.

Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    You have a link to that info? I would like to know the source. There are some that say we knew about 9/11 too
    Had they not “ignored” the attack plans, and pre-emptively struck, do you think tnecni’s position would be different?

Saying they “ignored” the attack plans is ignorance exemplified.

6. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    You are really going to compare Pearl Harbor to Oct 7th? And no I did not watch the video and don't plan to.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Had they not “ignored” the attack plans, and pre-emptively struck, do you think tnecni’s position would be different?

Saying they “ignored” the attack plans is ignorance exemplified.
    You know I am still waiting on that link. Sounds like something from msnbc.

8. Member
    Iran has been supplying the nation's around Israel with thousands and thousands of rockets and missiles. If they all let a few thousand loose, they is no way the Iron Dome could take then all out. Iran keeps pumping all this stuff out. I believe Israel sees this as a problem that is getting out of hand. Iran Generals have been planning attacks against Israel for some time. Israel looks like they want to take it to Iran, and things will get bad. Israel has a heck of an Air Force and could damage Iran's important infrastructure severely. I believe Iran and their stooges miscalculated Israel. This is a group of people who lost 6 million in WW11 in the death camps. All unarmed. They are not joking, never again.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    You are really going to compare Pearl Harbor to Oct 7th? And no I did not watch the video and don't plan to.
    If you figure in the population of Israel. Oct 7 for them it was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. You do know Hamas raped and tortured women?

10. Member
    The whole "don't " thing really didn't work lol

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Sure don’t recall all these wars when 45 was in office.
    We had a lot of people deployed downrange when 43, 44, and 45 were in office. The figurehead doesn't change the landscape. We've been in the Middle East since atleast the early 90's, I've spent over a year of my life under two presidents down range. We had just as many issues then as we do now.

12. Member
    Absolutely does not give us free rein to do whatever we want.

So how would you react if someone took your infant child and skewered it onto a burner in an oven and turned the heat all the way up in front of its mother before raping her and burning her alive along with her family?

13. Member

If you didnt watch the video his point was we killed 3 million Japanese to settle the score.

Absolutely does not give us free rein to do whatever we want.
    You have locks on your house?

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    So how would you react if someone took your infant child and skewered it onto a burner in an oven and turned the heat all the way up in front of its mother before raping her and burning her alive along with her family?
    He'd do absolutely nothing.

16. Member
    I can't imagine what it must be like living in a country where your closest neighbors all want you dead and take pleasure in your suffering. In that part of the world if you are weak you will suffer.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basskicker907 View Post
    We had a lot of people deployed downrange when 43, 44, and 45 were in office. The figurehead doesn't change the landscape. We've been in the Middle East since atleast the early 90's, I've spent over a year of my life under two presidents down range. We had just as many issues then as we do now.
    Thank you for your service Sir.

18. Member
    The whole world watched our disaster pullout from Afghanistan.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    He'd do absolutely nothing.

Or the young girls at the festival who were gang raped before having grenades exploded in their vaginas while they were cutting off their breasts and playing hacky sack with them.

20. Member
    Iran has been at the center of controversy since 1979. We messed up in 1979 not addressing this under President Carter, when they had our hostages.

They have been in the center of huge controversy and implicated in multiple global interferences.

This is the recent Argentinian court action regarding their 1992 and 1994 supported bombings. The article was April the 12th and fresh. 97 people were killed in two incidences, in Buenos Aires.

Argentine Court Says Iran Was Behind Israeli Embassy and Jewish Center Attacks

The ruling opens the possibility for relatives of victims of the 1992 and 1994 attacks to make claims against Iran in international tribunals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/w...94-attack.html

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast