Thread: Canik TP9sfx

Canik TP9sfx

Let me first say that I am a Glock guy I own 5 and love them all. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about about with these Canik Pistols so I bought a Canik TP9sfx. It is a really nice gun very accurate also reliable and much better looking than the Glocks. The problem I have is the trigger is so light 3.5 lbs and the reset is so short its crazy I have fired the gun when i wasn't trying cause my finger was still on the trigger like i have always done with my Glocks. Going to take awhile to get used to this trigger. I would never carry a gun with this lite of trigger.

2. Member
    3.5 lbs is a pretty decent trigger for a handgun. The lightest I have on a handgun is my Ruger Mark II Target. It's around 1.5 lbs.

I have one. It is the most accurate pistol I've ever shot. They've come a long way since the first TP
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

4. Member
    I have a TP9sfx and it is my favorite handgun of all of my hand guns. I have large hands and this gun fits perfect. I really like the lighter trigger, it is very accurate and reliable. When I first got it, I went to the range and shot 350 rounds thru it only letting it cool long enough to reload the mags, it never missed a beat.
    2018 Ram Big Horn Crew With "CUMMINS POWER"
    2016 Bullet 21 XRD 250 PRO XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

5. Member
    What model is the P99 clone with a DA/SA trigger?
    "the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..."