4/14 Yadkin chain gang Badin results

Hey guys, it was a little cool this morning. We had 8 boats show up to fish and most caught fish. Congrats to Rodney on his big fish (4.56) and his first place finish (9.96). We caught a lot today just no bigs, culling ounces. It turned out to be a really nice day weather wise. Hope to see everyone at the rock next month. Thanks Brett
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

Looks like Rodney is the Jacob Wheeler of the yadkin chain, congrats.

3. Member
    Thanks, but I don't own a minnow!

Missed fishing with you guys had my club tx on Tucker Town. Big fish bit wis slow there too. I was able to win it had big fish @ almost 5 lb with 5 fish 14 +. I should be able to see yall at the next TX at High Rock........ IF YOUR NOT SCOPING YOUR HOPING.......CONGRATS Rodney

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

5. Member
    Congratulations to Rodney.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
    Missed fishing with you guys had my club tx on Tucker Town. Big fish bit wis slow there too. I was able to win it had big fish @ almost 5 lb with 5 fish 14 +. I should be able to see yall at the next TX at High Rock........ IF YOUR NOT SCOPING YOUR HOPING.......CONGRATS Rodney
    Hate you couldn’t make it, but glad to hear you won at Tuckertown. See you at the rock
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS