MEGA Live Foward mode issue

Just got MEGA Live. Took it out yesterday and it did fine. Started again this morning and in forward mode the bottom just displays vertical/at an angle? Any idea on this. I didn’t change anything from the day before.

2. Member
    Mine does this when I leave its power on too long when not in use. Or if I turn the Mega Live's power on too soon before I'm ready to launch. Either need to turn the Live transducer's power off then back on or go into Mega Live set up turn the ASR off, then after a few minutes you can usually go back in and turn the ASR back to pitch and role.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    Mine does this when I leave its power on too long when not in use. Or if I turn the Mega Live's power on too soon before I'm ready to launch. Either need to turn the Live transducer's power off then back on or go into Mega Live set up turn the ASR off, then after a few minutes you can usually go back in and turn the ASR back to pitch and role.
    Thanks, I’ll try that.

4. Member
    Mine freezes up after a couple hours and have to shut everything down and reboot everything to get another two hours to work. Kind of like that quarter ride when you were little. Insert another quarter.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar76 View Post
    Mine freezes up after a couple hours and have to shut everything down and reboot everything to get another two hours to work. Kind of like that quarter ride when you were little. Insert another quarter.
    In my experience that usually is a sign of an overloaded 5 port, or it is going bad.

6. Member
    Can we assume you all have the new ethernet switch? (ETH 5PGL)
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

7. Member
    I have the new 5 port switch and 3 apex's running

8. Member
    Your problem can’t be ethernet speed! I hope you have been working with the help desk. You might be dealing with an update issue. If so you are just raising your blood pressure. All that cool hardware is a pretty complicated system. Slydoggie has a very similar setup and sounds like his is working. Maybe PM and see what he suggests. Good luck Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go