Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I don't think Israel, or the US is going to let Iran get a "free one". Quick responses are the most effective- because people tend to forget the first hit, like the one Hamas threw.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Iran is saying the attack "has concluded".
    I wouldn't believe anything that Iran has to say about anything. They have historically proven that they cannot be trusted. The Iranians are a good people with a terrible ruling government.

3. Member
    I have family that could be involved in this,,,,turn off the radios--Turn off the command and let them do what they do best,,Let them use the training that got--There are people on here that will understand that...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANDPAOF7 View Post
    I have family that could be involved in this,,,,turn off the radios--Turn off the command and let them do what they do best,,Let them use the training that got--There are people on here that will understand that...
    Yes

All the Iranian Military needs to do is travel to our Southern Border and we'll let them right in and give them $1k a month to stay

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerman2006 View Post
    All the Iranian Military needs to do is travel to our Southern Border and we'll let them right in and give them $1k a month to stay
    They can come and get offers in law enforcement in some states like others get.

7. Member
    Well. This isn’t going to be good for anyone

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAL321 View Post
    Go ask Hamas what happens when you play with the bull. Make it the worlds largest sand based parking lot.
    Glass factory...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    Night night for Iranian Nukes I would hope.
    I think now Israel has cover to destroy their nuclear research and development areas.

10. Member
    Iran has always been happy to be a proxy for all instigators.

11. Member
    Our administration is directly involved in this because they keep choosing to be Yellow. We will be drug in because we didn’t stand up and stop it already to get to where we are even at now. Iran has been shown before what we would do to them if we had to but they know our President is Weak and won’t do anything to them that counts.

12. Member
    I cannot say what I am really thinking except I hope it doesn’t escalate and if you warn people long enough they will know your bluffing. On here I am going to stay out of any arguments.

13. Member
    Wonder if our pres will give Iran a few billion dollars more to stop this and promise to play nice. That is worked so well before.

14. Member
    Looks like sending cargo planes full of US dollars to Iran didn’t help at all. Now we just spent about as much shooting the chit down we gave them the money to build. Who would have ever thought this was going to happen?

15. Member
    The time has come.
    ________
    $8

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    I cannot say what I am really thinking except I hope it doesn’t escalate and if you warn people long enough they will know your bluffing. On here I am going to stay out of any arguments.
    Nothing wrong with that
    It will be interesting how the most vocal will respond.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
    Our administration is directly involved in this because they keep choosing to be Yellow. We will be drug in because we didn’t stand up and stop it already to get to where we are even at now. Iran has been shown before what we would do to them if we had to but they know our President is Weak and won’t do anything to them that counts.
    Facts…

18. Member
    "DON'T" That aged well didn't it?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast