Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Roku with Peacock, Paramount+, Amazon Prime, and have had YouTube TV in the past and liked it.

2. Member
    T Mobile ---internet
    YoutubeTV
    Fryndly
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

3. Member
    YOUTUBE TV for the WIN!
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post

I have a VSee pro v2. It's fast and gets almost every thing you need.
    In case you wondered.......you pay a one time fee for these boxes. And then EVERYTHING is FREEEEEEE. You get every channel from locals to all the movie channels and sports including pay per view and so on.........thats how these work. No more monthly fees........EVER and it works great.

https://vseebox.com/faq/ Frequently Asked Questions.......
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

5. Member
    YouTube TV works great for us.

6. Member
    Sling Blue

Hulu Live for local channels and most popular cable channels. Then, I get Frndly TV for dishing shows and several other popular channels. Frndly is @$10 a month.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Bullet View Post
    IPTV over 3000 channels
    When I want TV this

If you're a channel surfer like me and change channels during commercials then streaming sucks!! We have directv and probably 9 streaming services, I much prefer satellite, don't care what it cost.

I currently using a ONN 4k box from Walmart for 19.99 a couple of years ago and it better than my Fire Cube because not as many sale ads from Amazon. It better picture and faster internet speed. I stream ESPN +, DIRTVision, FloSports and a IPTV service.. Buffering is not a problem and again picture Is fantastic

11. Member
    I cut out my Direct tv which was about 225 a month, the internet was awful. We went with Starlink, no buffering and using YouTube, prime and Peacock streaming for less than 160 a month, absolutely love my Starlink system!!

Internet
    ESPN+/Disney/Hulu: (ESPN+ is a must if you watch hockey. Getting the Disney and Hulu is just bonus for the kids at a decent value)
    Peacock: I watch a lot of cycling and they stream football and Nascar at times too.
    Prime (my wife gets it for the shipping so I don't really count that in the monthly cost)
    Churn something (Max, Netflix, Apple TV) when we have free time and want to watch a season of something.
    Youtube Premium- after ESPN+ I watch more Youtube than anything. The extended highlight packages are great for all sports and without commercials it is fantastic.

And I'll be getting Sling to watch the hockey playoffs starting next week. I haven't added up my monthly cost in a while but I suspect it is still cheaper than what I was paying for internet and cable 5+ years ago when I cut the cord. Sure, I don't get everything and that's fine. If there is a sporting event I really want to watch I have some streaming sites that are very reliable.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

13. Member
    You tube tv

14. Member
    Internet and Netflix and Amazon. That's all I pay for. Much cheaper than cable and internet.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    If you're a channel surfer like me and change channels during commercials then streaming sucks!! We have directv and probably 9 streaming services, I much prefer satellite, don't care what it cost.

+1. And for everything the OP mentioned he wants to be able to watch it’s gonna be hard to find something significantly cheaper than cable.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

16. Member
    Get a box like the one above. I got the Superbox. Watching Bassmaster now. Get all local channels for here or anywhere else I may want to watch. All sports, movies, everything. $329 per box. Bought four a year ago, was paying $289 month for internet and cable, dropped cable and pay $49 month for internet.
    Rad Brewer

17. Member
    We have Hulu+live with Disney plus and espn, and Netflix. Expensive but fits our wants and lifestyle more than cable. Cable package with internet would be cheaper
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

18. Member
    We dropped our dish network package in January and went with YouTube tv. No regrets, we love it, right down to the unlimited cloud dvr storage. We went from paying $170 monthly to $72.99.

19. Member
    I recently encountered a similar situation. First, I canceled my TV package and switched to internet cable TV. This allowed me to save some money since I watch online content most of the time anyway. For recordings of street channels and everything related to the FS1 bass guitar, I decided to use streaming services. For example, YouTube TV offers a wide range of channels, including outdoor channels, as well as sports and music networks. Hulu+ Live TV also has a good selection of channels and is reasonably priced.

20. Member
    Sling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast