Guntersville Lodging

I am heading to Guntersville toward end of April to fish for a couple of days. Never fished the lake or have any idea where to stay. Any recommendations? I don't need anything fancy. Just some clean, safe, and convenient for boat parking.

2. Member
    Water front bay is tough to beat. Little cabins right across road from a ramp mid-lake. Bait and tackle, gas station good breakfast at same location. Covered boat parking. Set up for folks to stay while fishing. Not bad priced either. Goose pond colony is ok too. Ramp near by also but parking isnt quite as good. Several other places up there also. Water front bay has been best for us.

3. Member
    Thx

4. Member
    It’s a fishing town and seems like most of the small motels accommodate boats pretty well. The state park has a nice lodge as well as chalets and cabins if you have a larger group; also campgrounds if you’re into that.

5. Member
    A lot of Airbnb around the lake as well. Many with lake access and boat docks
    21 Phoenix 819 Pro
    21 Mercury Pro XS 200 4 Stroke (3B003279)

6. Member
    If I dont get an Airbnb I always stay at the comfort inn and suites in Scottsboro. Its pretty affordable and has ample boat parking and plugs in the parking lot.

7. Member
    D and E Landing is outstanding for fishermen!
    2023 BassCat Puma STS
    Mercury 250 ProXS

8. Member
    If you like fishing up north Nathan’s lodging in Hollywood is hard to beat you have a garage to put boat in at night and lock it the door 1/4 mile from boat ramp mud creek and it’s a lot cheaper than a hotel stay there all the time

9. Member
    Cabins at goose pond, dock and place to park boat and or trailer. This closer to Scottsboro.

10. Member
    2nd on Nathans been staying there last 3 years super place and people.