Thread: A10 panel

A10 panel

Had something weird happen today. Panel quit working (functions and lights went out) but would still beep when touching a button. I cycled master power and it fixed it. What could cause this and do I need to replace something?

Get under the dash and unplug the plug n play to the unit. Let it sit a few minutes and plug it back in to re-boot.

3. Member
    I guess effectively i did that by just cutting off master power to the entire boat. I guess my question is my A10 panel going to fail soon? Never had that happen before and boat is 3 years old

Most are more durable than that. If you haven’t added copper washer to the main terminal posts, we would. That tends to keep the electronics running longer as the battery ages. We don’t think your ITI (Interactive) panel is going bad as those that do fail usually simply stop.

5. Member
    Ah ok.. I actually just replaced my battery a few months ago

6. Member
    My panel is a brand new replacement. Dealer replaced. The original failed somewhat dramatically last fall. Same thing happened to me yesterday (LEDs) failed half way through my first day out.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjdjr18 View Post
    My panel is a brand new replacement. Dealer replaced. The original failed somewhat dramatically last fall. Same thing happened to me yesterday (LEDs) failed half way through my first day out.
    Mine is an ITI by the way...