Thread: Ionic app

Ionic app

Anybody having trouble with the ionic app 2.0.3 version? I updated to the latest version and it's giving me nothing but problems? Anyway I can get the previous version of the app back?

Mine works fine. Delete the app, turn your phone off, back on, and reinstall the app. If that doesn't work, contact Drew.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member
    Mine is awful. I've been contact with them trying to figure it out, but haven't heard back in awhile. I've diagnosed mine to something in my house. It constantly force closes the app. In the water or 20ft from my house no problem, walk in my garage and it force closes

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    No issues with mine.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

For what it’s worth, I had issues with the app too. I was told to deplete the battery to the point where th BMS trips. I think that’s somewhere around 8 volts (not 100% sure). Once you wake up the battery/BMS (putting battery in parallel with a good battery) it somehow resets the Bluetooth connection and resets the app. Of course, then recharge that battery. Worked good for me.

I used a 12 volt inverter to help draw down the battery. I have a 750 watt inverter I use to run the home appliances in case the power goes out for a short while. Drawing down a battery with boat stuff can take hours.
    RT188, 115 ProXS

6. Member
    I just started a thread regarding my Ionic app. The one battery did not show anymore. A quick call to them gave me a response. For the battery that is not showing, drain it down to 10 volts to reset the BMS. I did and it works great. The second comment was the SOC would not show up on the initial page. If you select an individual battery that information will show up. They said this has been an issue however because I can get to that information it wasn't a big deal. Sometimes it does work on the initial page, however.

7. Member
    you have to make sure you're sharing location.

8. Member
    Interesting that version 2.0.3 hasn't been released for the iphone.

9. Member
    ios and google apps seldom match numbers. The current version for iphone was released 2 months ago.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go