o6 Yamaha V150TLR Carbed Oil Injection lever Adjustment

Thanks in advance for anyone's expertise or experience with this.

My 06 Carbureted 150 Vmax has been draining a little oil from the carbs after it's been titled up and sitting after running, especially if i had been idling a lot that day. This last time, it was a little excessive. From what I gather, it seems it could be the check valves in the lines to the intake which are $44 dollars a piece, times 6 or, the pump is over oiling because it needs adjustment. Looking more closely, I discovered the oil injection lever was sitting off the stopper quite a bit. Probably at least a 1/16 of an inch. I found another thread where someone posted a screenshot of a service manual for a v150TLRC (2004 model maybe) where it shows oil injection lever is supposed to be pretty much touching the stopper (.5 mm) with throttle valves closed and in neutral. I wanna try and see if that stops the over oiling before buying and replacing any check valves. I also noticed that the nylon Joint link connecting to the oil injection lever is cracked all the way through which is maybe why the lever pulled away from the original setting. I have it zip tied until i can replace. Just wanting to confirm this is right for my motor and make sure i'm not going to under oil or not oil at all when idling. Attaching screenshot of service manual settings for v150tlrc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jbos; 04-03-2024 at 08:13 PM.

For whomever sees this thread, this was answered at this thread:
    https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1205442