Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    A lot of big dogs ready to throw down on this post.
    All I see is a normal day on the road in traffic behavior spilling off on the water along with medical and lawyer bills.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratofast View Post
    A lot of big dogs ready to throw down on this post.
    All I see is a normal day on the road in traffic behavior spilling off on the water along with medical and lawyer bills.
    Agreed. And damn hard to get your boat home with no oil in your truck.

3. Member
    I don't think you are seeing erroneous passing.
    I think you are seeing a boater brushing/cutting off another boater after a preceding verbal slight.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    You do understand these guys are saying IF that happened to them they would beat him, rightfully so. You understand that right, right? Not one has said they would leave and go find him to do it even though they were not involved. Ffs. I absolutely guarantee that guy did that to me I would beat his ass. Not the first time I’ve had to. Not being a keyboard warrior either. Just stating facts. It takes a lot for me to throw but putting my life in danger is one where I will. What point are you trying to make here? Or are you just being obtuse?
    That a lot of keyboard warriors are on here stating what they would do so now you have the guys information step up! Go pay him a visit, report him to the authorities, post on his page, doesn't matter to me.

What would I do if there? Definitely would report him to TD if I knew he was in tourney or try and get his numbers and send to authorities. Not going to resort to a fist fight unless he throws the first punch.

5. Member
    Why would a person make a video of themself doing something that stupid and then share it with the public?

His FB page is filled with videos like this I'm amazed no one has clocked this guy

He seems to be all about speed and stupidity
    "The handicapped angler"

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batfish View Post
    Agreed. And damn hard to get your boat home with no oil in your truck.
    Come on now, unless your a tad pole or the person has a jack up truck you or I won’t be slipping under that tow vehicle.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    His FB page is filled with videos like this I'm amazed no one has clocked this guy

He seems to be all about speed and stupidity
    Yes multiple videos of him buzzing other slower boats. I'm guessing he knows them, or someone would have posted his obituary by now.

The only altercation my son has witnessed me being in was over this exact issue. Guy buzzed us on the way to weigh in and sprayed my son badly, from literally a pass 6 feet to my left. My son was 12 at the time.
    Last edited by blakesfav; 04-02-2024 at 12:50 PM.

9. Member
    That's Jarrod Heath. He's s well known idiot that fishes seminole often. He's always posting videos on social media doing unbelievably dumbass things. Cutting people off, crashing into the reeds you name it

10. Member
    I don't think he's running like that just to get to a fishing spot. He likes to run as fast as he can and enjoys passing close and showing off his superior driving skills, just an idiot.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    That's Jarrod Heath. He's s well known idiot that fishes seminole often. He's always posting videos on social media doing unbelievably dumbass things. Cutting people off, crashing into the reeds you name it
    So if he is so infamous why hasn't anyone taken him down a notch and or reported his actions? Or have they and he is too dense to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    Even Gerald is smart enough to only get that close to stationary boats.
    Randy cool as a cucumber said, "He shouldn't have done That".

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    So if he is so infamous why hasn't anyone taken him down a notch and or reported his actions? Or have they and he is too dense to learn?
    I dunno. My best guess would be that everyone knows what a complete loser he is so why risk getting into something with a guy that has nothing going for him except having the whole lake KNOW that he's the idiot. I've never met the guy but everytime one of his videos makes the rounds you get the impression he's kind of *special* from what people say about him.

Just watching a few other videos and it’s easy to see he’s a pure dumb***!

15. Member
    The choice in music tells you everything you need to know.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadYakker View Post
    The choice in music tells you everything you need to know.
    Not a Lil Wayne fan are you?

17. Member
    Had that happen to me on Ohio river tourny. Boat passed us going at least 60mph. I could have reached out and touched his gunwale. No exaggeration.

18. Member
    Never trust anyone in a yellow boat.

20. BBC SPONSOR
    Just not worth the risk. I've been in situation I could have passed people like that. Let them go!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast