Air brush and compressor

I’m wanting to try painting my on baits and thought I’d try here before I go buy a new setup If anyone has a setup or just something I’ll need message me Not wanting to break the bank because I’ve seen lots of guys give it a try only to find out that they can’t get the hang of it Thanks

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    This 100%. I love this brush with the .8mm tip, especially for quickly coating base layers, metallics, and pearls. I like it way better than the Iwata Neo I started with.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    This. Mike (21XDC) suggested this airbrush when I decided I wanted to give airbrushing a try. Prior to that I was planning to buy a $180-$200 Iwata. The one he suggests does a fantastic job and comes with 3 needles. I use the .5 and .8 ones the most. For a compressor, I wound up getting this one from Harbor Freight: https://www.harborfreight.com/airbru...gg_q=air+brush

It comes with an airbrush but I haven't even bothered to try it yet since I've been so satisfied with the Timbertech one. The compressor is very quiet and hasn't given me any trouble so far. I'm new to painting baits as well (only started a few months ago), but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you post questions on here, Mike is typically very quick to respond and has a ton of experience, so listen to what he says.

5. Member
    Thanks to all who left comments I’m going with yalls recommendation for the gun I appreciate it and am glad I found this page I have tied jigs for years so if I can ever help anyone who has questions please don’t hesitate to reach out I don’t know everything but if I can help I’ll be glad to Thanks again and just let me know if I get to asking to many questions