Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    I think he might of had difficulty with the below:

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1P2xyl...ducational.jpg
    How many attempts did it take you?

Quote Originally Posted by Okie74133 View Post
    Oh geeze, I give up.
    Nine posts later and still digging that hole. STOP digging!

3. Member
    Just close the thread, some people are incapable of discussion without hurling insults.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Just close the thread, some people are incapable of discussion without hurling insults.
    So true. Insults are all some people can resort to when they aren't capable of contributing any actual thought into a conversation. It's a jr. High mentality. Sad.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie74133 View Post
    So true. Insults are all some people can resort to when they aren't capable of contributing any actual thought into a conversation. It's a jr. High mentality. Sad.
    You took the same tack as I tried to take pages ago (or was it a totally different thread?) when it came to the "but he ADMITTED IT!" crowd, I gave up early though. LOL! I guess these same people read the last chapter of a novel and work their way backward, then say "I saw it all happening this way all along!" Reverse engineering things like this is so much easier way for people to think they are really schmart. I'm glad our real justice system doesn't operate like this though- confessions by torture would become a really big thing, I bet!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadYakker View Post
    You took the same tack as I tried to take pages ago (or was it a totally different thread?) when it came to the "but he ADMITTED IT!" crowd, I gave up early though. LOL! I guess these same people read the last chapter of a novel and work their way backward, then say "I saw it all happening this way all along!" Reverse engineering things like this is so much easier way for people to think they are really schmart. I'm glad our real justice system doesn't operate like this though- confessions by torture would become a really big thing, I bet!
    well, according to this crowd who needs torture? They don’t seem to mind that you might be able to get three people to agree and send the accused to the gas chamber. Next!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    I’m not defending him but everybody all worked up over blowing a bed out but its ok to catch them off of it and ride them around all day and release them miles away?
    Yep, if guys are worked up about one fish, think of all those that didn't spawn after an all day boat ride.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112