Power pole charge short charging

Hello everyone I am running the charge on 1 agm battery (x2) no problem charging and on 3 lithium 2 impulse lithium’s 100ah and 1 ionic lithium 100ah the ionic charges to 98% before the charger says it’s full and gives the green check mark but both of the impulse batteries stop at 55-62% i then have to use a trickle charger to bring them up to 100% I know PP was having issues charging 12v lithium’s in series (36v) but I have done all the updates to the charger and the issue still remains has anyone else have or had this issue

2. Member
    When you are running on the lake or river does the problem remain the same or will it charge them to a higher percentage than when plugged in? I just installed a charge and mine are sitting at 100% on Powerhouse Lithium's. Can you get a diagnostic look at the lithium's through their app to see if its a BMS issue? If nothing call PP and see what they recommend. They might have you swap the Charge out, Customer Service is awesome.
    2017 Ranger Z520C
    250 Evinrude ETec With Marks HP Prop
    4 Garmins 7610 xsv with Live Scope
    10 foot Power Poles
    Dobyns Rods

3. Member
    Once they are fully charged the slowly don’t return to 100% they usually drop 2-4% per cycle of charge when running the boat no difference the charger thinks the batteries are fully charged so it doesn’t direct power to them. I have called power pole and ran the charge diagnostic report and sent to them they say it looks good. I think it’s a impulse battery problem but I’m not a 100% but I refuse to reach out to impulse long story not a company I will ever buy from again but just wanted to see if anybody out their was experiencing the same problem or something similar