Thread: Deniro SNL skit

Deniro SNL skit

2. Member
    I don't think they could do that in today's environment.... It was one of the classics of that era though.

3. Member
    I remember that - was funny as hell!
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Fisherman View Post
    Why?
    Entitled Hollywood elite who thinks their view of the world is truth when in reality they are so far disconnected from the day to day lives of "real" people yet think their world is what everyone else lives in. In other words the guy doesn't have a clue about the real world.

5. Member
    Sorry. Refuse to watch anything that Deniro is now in. Complete wack job and a-hole. Just my 2 cents

6. Member
    Wow!! Some serious hate. It's hilarious and now people are butthert about this!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner16 View Post
    Wow!! Some serious hate. It's hilarious and now people are butthert about this!!
    No they are butt hurt because he doesn't like a certain political figure. I wonder how they watch sports. Curious if they only root for players they are sure share their political beliefs. The skit was funny.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    No they are butt hurt because he doesn't like a certain political figure. I wonder how they watch sports. Curious if they only root for players they are sure share their political beliefs. The skit was funny.
    The political aspect is just the beginning, dude is a real POS and it doesn't matter which movies he played in that you happen to like he's still a POS entitled Hollywood elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    Absolutely correct! I cleaned this thread up earlier but not going to keep cleaning up the hate.