Low price Lithium Batteries?

I am seeing a number of very low cost Lithium batteries like LItine and EPIOCH. The price seems too good to be true, has anybody used these and are they good batteries?

Yes, I've used several budget brands with quite good results overall. Do you know what size battery you need?
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman_fishing View Post
    Yes, I've used several budget brands with quite good results overall. Do you know what size battery you need?
    . I am looking for a battery to power my electronics.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Check with Drew...he sales a few different brands.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Check with Drew...he sales a few different brands.....
    OK, I sent him a message... Thanks.

6. Member
    Beating on a set of them right now, they have been holding up good. Had a issue first off with a bad BMS and it was replaced within a week. In my opinion that will be the difference with these batteries is the level of service you get. One will be local on the phone or to China by e-mail and multiple days. Do your research on batteries and pick the best ones. There are junk ones out there so beware, some start out with good components then cheapen up as they get popular. I am betting there are at least 3 different brands made by the same company in China just by the way the manuals are written and the terminology is on their websites. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.